Forums Off-topic

How do I pay off my students loans

28 posts

Flag Post

I am still in school and when I graduate I am going to have to start paying them back. It is a large amount of money. I need help

Flag Post

Work

Flag Post
Originally posted by igotnousername:

Work

Screw that. Just marry a rich person.

Flag Post

Steal from the rich and give back to the you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:
Originally posted by igotnousername:

Work

Screw that. Just marry a rich person.

Bad answer, in my opinion. Find a well paying job, get some stuff settled, then start working on the debt.

Flag Post
Originally posted by huntingmantyler:

I am still in school and when I graduate I am going to have to start paying them back. It is a large amount of money. I need help

Start saving.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Y__Y:

Start saving.

Good idea. Be conscientious financially.

Flag Post

When i was in the last semester of college, i too was scared about paying back my loans. Its pretty easy to pay off, don’t let the accumulated amount scare you. I made a plan of attack to pay it off as quickly as possible.

If its a federal student loan, join their electronic payment plan. They will reduce your interest rate by little bit if you join.
Get a job, start working and make sure to milk the clock. Milk the clock is a phrase used to stating you work overtime when you really don’t need to be working it. I did 30 min OT everyday and i made more $$.
Make a larger payment then the minimum payment. Remember, interest is compounded annually; if you pay a larger amount, that will lower your principal faster.

That’s pretty much what i did, and i like to say i made my last payment sometime two weeks ago. I am FREE AT LAST! Paid within a year and three months.

Flag Post

get a job. lift.

Flag Post

get a loan to pay off the loan

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemonOfMist:

Make a larger payment then the minimum payment. Remember, interest is compounded annually; if you pay a larger amount, that will lower your principal faster.

Yes, great point. Basically, he’s saying that the interest is already calculated… by skipping the payments towards the end of your debt, you don’t have to pay any of the interest from those last payments =P

Basically saying, larger payments each month give you a discount =P

Flag Post

cook meth in your basement, its very easy and it will teach you chemistry so youll be able to add something to your resume

selling it leads to a lot of profit and youll be able to pay off your loans in no time

Flag Post
Originally posted by SocialSynergy:

cook meth in your basement, its very easy and it will teach you chemistry so youll be able to add something to your resume

selling it leads to a lot of profit and youll be able to pay off your loans in no time

I would not suggest this, your choice. Getting involved in drugs is not healthy for the mind and/or body. Drug abstinence!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prodev:

I would not suggest this, your choice. Getting involved in drugs is not healthy for the mind and/or body. Drug abstinence!

He’s not supposed to take it.
He’s supposed to make and sell it.

But, yeah, always wear protective gear when dealing with dangerous chemicals, and stuff…

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

He’s not supposed to take it.
He’s supposed to make and sell it.

But, yeah, always wear protective gear when dealing with dangerous chemicals, and stuff…

Why are we suggesting him drugs if he never mentioned it? He’s worried about his college loans… seems reasonable.

Flag Post

It’s called Google.
or Bing.
Or Yahoo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GamerGuy75:

It’s called Google.
or Bing.
Or Yahoo.

Meh, there are some negative solutions there, so watch out.

Flag Post

You took student loans? Lol, have fun being the government’s bitch.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Y__Y:

Start saving.

>Thinks one can work a job in the summers and make enough to pay for college tuition plus expenses
>2013

lel.

Flag Post

Cannabis isn’t bad… Just start selling Pot.

Flag Post

Prostitution should make you that money back ten-fold.

Flag Post

rent out your butthole

Flag Post
Originally posted by DMinor:

Alternatively, become a pimp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:
Originally posted by DMinor:

Alternatively, become a pimp.

If you sleep your way up in that business…
Do you get overtime?

Flag Post

I owe $5,000 and there will be several thousand more in the future. I feel your pain.