Forums Off-topic

Will you take this deal?

20 posts

Flag Post

A giant rabbit has invaided your house and is trying to kill you. It begins to speak, “I am Mademoiselle Bunneh. I will let you live if you give me one thing in return. You must be my sex slave for one night.”

Once the night is over, it will never bother you again. If you do not comply, it will do everything in its power to kill you. Do you agree, or do you take your chances fighting it?

Flag Post

I’d rather die sinless.

Flag Post

Does it have any magical or special powers? I can’t imagine it being that hard to kill a giant rabbit

opposable thumbs master race

Flag Post

I have multiple swords, knives, and a maul in my room. I’ll take my chances because it can’t be that large, It did have to fit through my door.

Flag Post

I’d say yes just so I could see if people would create new anti-bestiality arguments that are actually worthwhile.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheInternetRules:

I’d say yes just so I could see if people would create new anti-bestiality arguments that are actually worthwhile.

Bestiality is a sin against gawd.

I am actually only opposed to it because people can potentially either kill the animal or themselves depending what animal they choose.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

yes, gladly

Flag Post

Pray tell, what kind of stuff is Mademoiselle Bunneh into?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

Definitely not invading homes and trying to kill people. Though I like bunnehs, thank you very much.

OP, please think of something better than this! Though I would take my chances with fighting myself and then ultimately kill myself, so I never have to see my other self try to kill people again.

Yay. And definitely was not expecting a thread like this.

Edit:
P.S. Unless you’re female, that deal is completely invalid. Just saying. And I’d rather have consensual sex, not a slave! The sex slave industry is still a real issue in our modern day society so this is rather awful to read.

Flag Post

you must be ’ M ademoise lle Bunneh

no wonder…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by igotnousername:

you must be M ademoise lle Bunneh

no wonder…..

The abbreviation of mademoiselle is Mlle, thus this thread is about me.

Other abbreviations in French are:

M = Monsieur
Mme = Madame

Flag Post

I’ll do it because I’m male.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MlleBunneh:

no wonder…..

The abbreviation of Mlle is Mademoiselle, thus this thread is about me.

M = Monsieur
Mme = Madame

you mean ‘the abbreviation of Mademoiselle is Mlle’

dont kill me please

Flag Post

no wonder…..

The abbreviation of Mlle is Mademoiselle, thus this thread is about me.

M = Monsieur
Mme = Madame

you mean ‘the abbreviation of Mademoiselle is Mlle’

but your not a hairy giant

Oh whoops, thank you for correcting me! I’m sick today so my brain is rather fuzzy with fur right now (kidding).

I know, I’m unfortunately a human being so I can’t be the person in the OP. Now, time to learn how to become a bunneh. Carry on <3

Edit: P.S., I won’t kill you don’t worry D: If you’ve seen me on TC you would know that T.T

Flag Post

P.S. Unless you’re female, that deal is completely invalid.

Sexist.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fronebular:

I have multiple swords, knives, and a maul in my room. I’ll take my chances because it can’t be that large, It did have to fit through my door.

Lol good point =P

Flag Post

shoot it

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

Definitely not invading homes and trying to kill people. Though I like bunnehs, thank you very much.

OP, please think of something better than this! Though I would take my chances with fighting myself and then ultimately kill myself, so I never have to see my other self try to kill people again.

Yay. And definitely was not expecting a thread like this.

Edit:
P.S. Unless you’re female, that deal is completely invalid. Just saying. And I’d rather have consensual sex, not a slave! The sex slave industry is still a real issue in our modern day society so this is rather awful to read.

Do you actually think that this thread is “rather awful”?

Flag Post

Unless if it has any weapons or special powers, I can easily kill it or throw it out of my window. Bunnies can’t survive a 5 story fall.