Forums Off-topic

A Formal Apology

41 posts

Flag Post

Recently I have been spending a lot of time in the forums, more than usually at least. It has come to my attention that perhaps I need to take some time off, because of some behavior I may have been encourage during the last couple of weeks. I’m going to try to make things short and try not to be sappy or anything like that. I want to address the fact that I may have been encouraging and exemplifying behavior that is not appropriate for a moderator, or for the most part, any user. I’ve been posting A LOT, and making some responses that maybe users didn’t appreciate or need to hear.

I really want to say sorry for anything I’ve said or done that has done damage to any users, or the forums. I’ve been caring about a lot of trivial things that aren’t necessary or appropriate. I’m really sorry for that.

Flag Post

I can’t actually recall you saying any weird stuff. Am I a bad boy now too?

Flag Post

Apology accepted. < 3

Flag Post

You haven’t really done anything wrong.

Flag Post

Apolgy accepted. But I havent seen you do anything wrong. Plus I like your avatar so I wouldnt care anyway. :3

Flag Post

i dont remember you saying anything bad, but i suppose a few weeks off would be a good idea ;)

Flag Post

Spending too much time in internet forums changes your mind. It gets better, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by craig12390:

Apolgy accepted. But I havent seen you do anything wrong. Plus I like your avatar so I wouldnt care anyway. :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by craigkiller:
Originally posted by craig12390:

Flag Post

Apology declined.

I only accept apologies from a) people who give me money and b) people who actually have done what they apologised for.

Flag Post

Your apology is not enough. It will cost you 2 LOL Cats and a ban hammer. Pay up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marh:

Recently I have been spending a lot of time in the forums, more than usually at least. It has come to my attention that perhaps I need to take some time off, because of some behavior I may have been encourage during the last couple of weeks. I’m going to try to make things short and try not to be sappy or anything like that. I want to address the fact that I may have been encouraging and exemplifying behavior that is not appropriate for a moderator, or for the most part, any user. I’ve been posting A LOT, and making some responses that maybe users didn’t appreciate or need to hear.

I really want to say sorry for anything I’ve said or done that has done damage to any users, or the forums. I’ve been caring about a lot of trivial things that aren’t necessary or appropriate. I’m really sorry for that.

Can you list some of your achievements that brought this upon yourself so we can all be on the same page here. Also, it appears that this is forced, rather than by your own accord, just an opinion…

Flag Post

u better say sorry

Flag Post

Marh, are the Greers brain-washing you? You haven’t said anything that crosses the line for moderators to say.

There have been some off-topic posts, but it’s the Off-Topic Forums, what do they expect?

Flag Post

I actualy liked it when the old off-topic Marh showed himself. Just because your a mod means you can’t be fun anymore?

Flag Post

Just because your a mod means you can’t be fun anymore?

Thats what she said.

And yes, mods are are not allowed to be fun anymore, which is quite dissapointing to hear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthNader:

I actualy liked it when the old off-topic Marh showed himself. Just because your a mod means you can’t be fun anymore?

Lol… I remember those days.

Nevar forget. :3

Flag Post

…idk what to say XD

Flag Post

Nevar forget. :3

NEVER GONA GIVE YO(shot)

I guess I shall miss you, or I’ll just move past you and continue on my path to WORLD DOMINATION

Flag Post

Wow, don’t turn into those other mods there. Srsly. Break the rules a bit. Be wild. Who cares.

Flag Post

Who cares.

No one.

Flag Post

Marh

Flag Post

Wow, don’t turn into those other mods there. Srsly. Break the rules a bit. Be wild. Who cares.

Agreed

Flag Post

What exactly has he done that’s remotely bad?

Flag Post

What exactly has he done that’s remotely bad?

Absolutely nothing.