Forums Off-topic

Dumbest/Funniest spam mail

9 posts

Flag Post

this message shows how retarded people can get when it comes to spam mail:

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: christbarron5@yahoo.com
- Dear,I am Christopher Barron, the only son of late Dr Michael Barron who was a dealer on crude oil and precious gem stones. He died as a result of brief illness,but before his death,he called my attention beside his sick bed and gave me some information with a document covering $10million which he deposited in my name as a next of kin,in a private security company in my country.I am only 22years,i do not have any experience of handling/investing such an amount.Therefore,I humbly seek for your consent to assist me claim this fund from the security company and invest it properly in your country. You will take 40% of the total sum for your assistance,while 5% is for any expenses that may incurs during the claim,Then you will keep 55% for me in your account.Please i am looking forward to hear from you,so as to give you the procedures.Thanks and God bless,Yours faithfully,Christopher Barron.

examine the commas…

Flag Post

E-mails him Yay im rich! :D:D:D

Nah but seriously that is obviously spam mail. I have never got a blatantly obvious spam mail. Feels left out ):

Flag Post

i would take it =)

you would be rich.

anyway, what does he want?
anything personal?

if not, then do it =)

Flag Post

Are you tired of spammers constantly spamming your inbox?
Then download the Spam Filter 2.0 at www.spamfilter.com

Flag Post

Would be funny if spam filter spammed peoples email box’s, saying “STOP SPAM NOW” “STOP SPAM NOW!”

I have quite a few rich, foreign Nigerian dignitaries seeking my help in depositing their vast amounts of wealth. The conversion rate from Naira to USD is probably pretty bad anyways. Their 1.2 billion Naira may only buy a happy meal in the states, then you would be bankrupt. If you agree with me…send your credit card number, expiration date and 3-4 digit security number in a whisper to my profile. LoL.

Flag Post

Is this tread a spam?

Flag Post

here is the best spam ever:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2/topics/33470

Flag Post

I am an idiot….. I clicked super’s link! I’ve gotten stuff from some dude saying that I’ve been hired for a big company in the subject and whatnot…… I’m still in school!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by valkyrie:

Is this tread a spam?

noob yes treads are spam they are unneccesary
w/ boots of travel you can teleport to any tower and farm easy
you can get enoug back for the extra u spent anyways and go and get butterfly or something
+75 move speed is stupid
pudge is lame too
his hook always hits me
but when I try using ppudge, pudge sucks
icefrog should nerf pudge
imba hero imo