Forums Off-topic

Pokemon!

27 posts

Flag Post

So… the new pokemon games is coming out in 1 hour 29 minutes and 46 seconds. Anyone else excited? Name your starting pokemon of choice and what you intend to do!

Flag Post

TURTWIG SON! Most awesome rock starter in history….. acctually i think its the only rock starter….. i really dont know… anyway…. i plan to level him up all the way and beatthe game…. so… yeah… thumbs up

Flag Post

I have Pearl and it pwns. Put your friend codes here as well as just chat it up.

Flag Post

Cema: wats ur starter?

Flag Post

I started with Chimchar. So far I just beat the third Gym leader and I have a level 41 Infernape, Lvl 21 Cranidos, and other miscellanious Pokemon. Post up your friend code.

Flag Post

DUDE!!! How long did you play???? And what r ur other best pokemon?

Flag Post

Hahaha, my ideal starter: Baltoy!

Flag Post

i dont like pokemon but my previous games i had of it i had around 5 level 60’s all 3 starters and zapdos articuno and moltrez

Flag Post

im not as a big fan of it as before so its not that important to me

Flag Post

I usually have level 100’s… Its not that hard!

Flag Post

ive never got a 100

Flag Post

I BEAT the hole game i statid with arceis because i had a acion replat and ented a code

Flag Post

play

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

Woah, that took you like no time…

Flag Post

fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart

Flag Post

i no it was easy

Flag Post

ill be back in one monment

Flag Post

notice that you never see most of the people in this thread. they only come out when theres a pokemon topic

Flag Post

God, I love pokemon.

My favorite starter is cyndiquil(sp). He is so freaking awesome. Pikachu and Charmander are also epic.

Flag Post

He’s away to get some pictures. I bet you money.

Flag Post

When my lil bro got Diamond I chose his starter as Chimchar cuz..he pwns…

Now our team is….

Infernape: lvl 100

Golduck: lvl 100

Dialga: lvl 100

Staraptor: lvl 97

Mespirit: lvl 94

Pachrisu: lvl 86

yes..it pwns all…

Flag Post

kool

my team is kool its arceus, torterra, infernape, giratina, lugia, and salamence all lvl 100

Flag Post

Ugh pokemon i hate pokeman

Flag Post

MY TEAM FOR DIAMOND:

Lugia – lvl 100

Arceus – lvl 100

Can’t remember the rest…. but they ALL lvl 100 and Legendaries (Action Replay Codes)