Forums Off-topic

[Lock Please] My avatar buddy needed a name! page 3 (locked)

72 posts

Flag Post

Zer, how many times have you said that now? Any more than once is too much. Also, obscure pirate/Guybrush Threepwood reference is kinda dull.

Flag Post

Zer, how many times have you said that now? Any more than once is too much. Also, obscure pirate/Guybrush Threepwood reference is kinda dull.

what?

Flag Post

You’ve said “Grog” at least twice. It only needs said once. And I thought “grog” was a reference to pirates, as grog is their drink of choice.

Flag Post

Bob the builder.

Flag Post

Call him Bob Geldof!!

Flag Post

Call him bob Sagett!!

Flag Post

BILLY MAYS!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Fuzzeh

Teh Fuzzinator

Grasshead

White grass

Flag Post

Timmy

Flag Post

I GOTTA GOOD ONE… Amazing Mr.Fuzzlesticks

Flag Post

what is an avatar buddy?

Flag Post

Grognor (or Grog for short)

Flag Post

Taterservant

Flag Post

^ NO ^

Flag Post

How about Binky?

Flag Post

^ NO ^

Flag Post

Well, you wouldn’t know what that’s from. I suppose that’s understandable, since I doubt that you know what a book is, and would probably spend all of five seconds looking for the start button before you gave up and went back to Xbox Live.

Flag Post

Well, you wouldn’t know what that’s from. I suppose that’s understandable, since I doubt that you know what a book is, and would probably spend all of five seconds looking for the start button before you gave up and went back to Xbox Live.

there are many binkies in this world, including books movies and shows, so you, my good sir, phail
also you should change your name to: TheDarkFlamer

Flag Post

mine would be team seven from naruto the tv show

Flag Post

Binky Wins!

You can lock now.

Flag Post

Awesome. By the way, Death’s horse is called Binky.

Flag Post

sCRCHY xD sounds funny