Forums Off-topic

How would you react when you see a black (If your black white) version of yourself

19 posts

Flag Post

I would probably accpet him as he is my own version, he is a clone but black so yeah. And since in real life i’m so fucking annoying, 2 versions of me would just be horrible.

Flag Post

How would I know it was a clone? I would just assume it was some random white person

Flag Post

It would be cool, he must also be even taller than me since he’s black but the color doesn’t fit tho.

Flag Post

What if you’re neither white or black?

Flag Post

I wouldn’t want to get mugged.

Flag Post

It’d be awesome, since it’d be another person just like me whom I could talk to intelligently about stuff only I end up thinking about.

Flag Post

That would be awesome, I could commit all the crimes I want and blame my black clone. I could do anything that I wanted to, I could even burn down a house!

I’m liking this idea a lot…

I would likely get to know him so that I could pin everything crime I commit on him.

Flag Post

Walk to the other side of the street.

Flag Post

i’d be like “yo wassup my nigga” and hed be like “sup bruh, you kinda sexy doe” then we’d dap (with your penisisis) and maybe kiss. no homo.

Flag Post

Not everyone is black or white. This just ticks me the fuck off.

You can’t just assumed that everyone is either African-American or white.
GAWD.

Flag Post

i would say hi want some bleach

Flag Post

I would admire him.

Flag Post

I would crap my pants.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t notice since if they were black they wouldn’t look like me, and the only way I’d know if I saw another version of myself was if they looked like me.

Flag Post

I would lose my v-card to her

Flag Post

But I’m not black nor white.

Flag Post

If one is already half of each, the copy would be the same, right?

Flag Post

me: “Oh, cool, so where’s the quantum mirror?”
other me: “Well, actually, it was a run in with the wormhole by terok nor.” [from Star Trek Deep Space 9]
me: “Oh. say, where you’re from, who’s in charge of the station?”
other me: “A rainbow gerbil.”
me: “a…rainbow gerbil?”
other me: “well, yeah. [pause] this is going to take some explaining….”

Originally posted by Bluebelluni:

If one is already half of each, the copy would be the same, right?

star trek voyager episode on that. the race is split down the middle. One group has white on the left, black on the right; the other has black on the left and white on the right. They fight. yeah.

Flag Post

Just stare at each other.