Forums Off-topic

Facebook protips for a begginer?

50 posts

Flag Post

I have recently, FINALLY after a lot of years, created a Facebook account because my friends WOULDT STOP ASKING ME TO CREATE ONE, so here I am, asking experienced Facebook user about what I should do with it! got any tips?

Flag Post

Make hundreds of statuses that contain song lyrics no one has heard.

Flag Post

Be sure to friend thousands of people that you don’t know, it makes you look cooler for some reason.

Flag Post

Log out and never go back to the site.

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Log out and never go back to the site.

This.

Flag Post

People who hate facebook are friendless nerds FACT

Flag Post

Post hundreds of pointless pics and make sure u have 400+ friends.

Flag Post

idk…
beg for money?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

You’re right. I am a nerd. And proud of it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

that’s because you’re too autistic to realize you should be ashamed

Flag Post
Originally posted by CarlSweatpants:

Being a nerd doesn’t have to do with autism.

Flag Post

“Be nice to nerds. One day you’ll be working for them.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Being a nerd doesn’t have to do with autism.

it does if your autism is the cause of you being a nerd

Flag Post

Facebook gives you the ability to upload images of yourself and share them with the world.
Show everyone what a pretty little thing you are.

Flag Post

Autism can’t cause someone being a nerd. Unless you have high functioning autism ( The highest form of autism) then you are indeed smart as fuck.

Then again, most people who you call nerds are just really smart and more intelligent than you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

Facebook gives you the ability to upload images of yourself and share them with the world.

translation: post at least 20 pics a day of yourself with duckface and weird angles, and “artistic” effects such as black and white added

Autism can’t cause someone being a nerd.

Actually people with autism tend to have shitty social skills, which adds to that part of being a nerd

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

“Be nice to nerds. One day you’ll be working for them.”

That’s retarded. Anyone can put enough effort to have a successful career, whether they did sports in high school or played D&D every Friday.

Flag Post

translation: post at least 20 pics a day of yourself with duckface and weird angles, and “artistic” effects such as black and white added

Actually people with autism tend to have shitty social skills, which adds to that part of being a nerd

Anyone can have shitty social skills, it’s called social awkwardness. And only because most people who you label as ’’autistic’’ shows this trait does not mean they have autism. You are proving my point that you don’t know what autism is or what it means.

Flag Post

Anyone can have shitty social skills, it’s called social awkwardness. And only because most people who label as ’’autistic’’ shows this trait does not mean they have autism. You are proving my point that you don’t know what autism is or what it means.

A mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by great difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts

fucking retard

Flag Post

Only because you copy and paste another source material does not mean you know it.

That is called plagiarizing.

Flag Post

Only because you copy and paste another source material does not mean you know it.

lol at you trying to change the subject. while I didn’t credit the source, I added italics to show that they aren’t my words. also, the point of posting that was to back up my claim that autism is defined by shit social skills

and no, not every social retard is autistic, but that has nothing to do with your initial claim that “Autism can’t cause someone being a nerd”

Flag Post

Plagiarizing is when you copy and paste from another source and claim it as your own work.

Flag Post

and, no not every social retard is autistic

Exactly.

So stop this shit in calling everyone with shitty social skills autistic because you obviously do that a lot.

Flag Post

and, no not every social retard is autistic

Exactly.

So stop this shit in calling everyone with shitty social skills autistic because you obviously do that a lot.

don’t try to pretend that that one concession was your whole point. this was about whether autism could make you a nerd (it can). also, it is very well possible that OP is autistic, and it’s definite that you are too

Flag Post

Wow, I didn’t know you could know someone that you don’t know personally through the Internet.