This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Log out and never go back to the site.

But what about my friends then?

Originally posted by JayZeeM50one:

Make hundreds of statuses that contain song lyrics no one has heard.

Originally posted by Fronebular:

Be sure to friend thousands of people that you don’t know, it makes you look cooler for some reason.

May get into them if I get bored enough someday…

Originally posted by Roki123:

Post hundreds of pointless pics and make sure u have 400+ friends.

Why?

Originally posted by cesarcurado:

idk…
beg for money?

At this point of my life I dont really need money, it is useless to me :D

Flag Post

kill your friends and live life as a hermit video game player that is autistic

Flag Post

Like every single one of your own posts.

Flag Post

Add females on there regardless if the profile is fake or not.

Flag Post

Delete your account.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

Delete your account.

AGain, what about my friends then?

They were the reason I got an account in the first place…

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:

Delete your account.

Why not use kongregate? Facebook just puts spyware on your PC so it can sell you stuff, seriously.

Flag Post

Delete your account.

Why not use kongregate? Facebook just puts spyware on your PC so it can sell you stuff. Seriously.

Kongregate is an anonymous community.

I use Facebook to communicate with people that I know IRL, people who already know my actual identity.

Flag Post

I see your point but facebook is evil and I contact my friends through here.

Flag Post

Delete your account.

Why not use kongregate? Facebook just puts spyware on your PC so it can sell you stuff, seriously.

Oh cmon, I know you must be a facebook hater but “puts spyware on your PC so it can sell you stuff” Seriously.

Either way I am not happy with it either, but again, my friends INSISTED about it so much, it dosnt makes much sence to just forget about it.

Flag Post

I am being dead serious right now. I tried to join facebook and It started installing something called relevant knowledge n my PC.

Flag Post

I am being dead serious right now. I tried to join facebook and It started installing something called relevant knowledge n my PC.

Um… okay…

Well whatever you say, whatever I do and whatever we think, fact is, I am already a Facebook memeber so if what you say is true, theres nothing to be done at all about the subject at hand, so… I guess we win?

Flag Post

Lol at the thread full of troll replies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkscanner:

Lol at the thread full of troll replies.

Why the hell are you acting as if this is my fault, seriously get lost…

Flag Post

Um… okay…

Well whatever you say, whatever I do and whatever we think, fact is, I am already a Facebook memeber so if what you say is true, theres nothing to be done at all about the subject at hand, so… I guess we win?

Sure, I am not a troll or anything, I am just telling you what happened when I tried to sign up.

Flag Post

Um… okay…

Sure, I am not a troll or anything, I am just telling you what happened when I tried to sign up.

Yeah its alright…

Althougt I must say it does certanly bring some curiosity on me the fact that you have seen something that millions and millions of people on Facebook didnt…

Flag Post

Protip: Delete your Facebook.

Flag Post

DO NOT EAT THE ASK

Flag Post

Protip: Poke random strangers several times.

Flag Post

Um… okay…

Yeah its alright…

Althougt I must say it does certanly bring some curiosity on me the fact that you have seen something that millions and millions of people on Facebook didnt…

Didn’t the anonymous hacker group hack Facebook for that reason? They said that it keeps your information even if you delete it so they planned a hack Facebook day getting the CIA involved. Remember that? 2011?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6crH8qmyZ8

Another thing is that ever since the Patriot act the Government is able to imprison you without trial and search your house without a warrant and facebook is used to gather info on people. The USA’s fear of terrorism has taken out rights from us.

Flag Post

Ideally, you can post on your wall, chat with friends, and play some games. Explore and have fun. If you feel that you are logging onto Facebook by social pressure, that your friends are forcing you to do it, there’s no need to force yourself. Do what you like… if you have found that Facebook is something you like, then great!