Forums Off-topic

Inspirational Quotes

23 posts

Flag Post

In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.

Flag Post

“It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at that man.” – Buddha

Flag Post

“Never hurt the people who love you, because they won’t hurt you back. But, they’ll probably have no choice but to leave you forever.”

Flag Post

“git er dun”

Flag Post

“Why continue to try when, in the end, we are all nothing but small molecules in comparison to the universe and time?”

Flag Post

“It’s actually a phenomenon.”

Flag Post

“I have 1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 you “I love you.”"

Flag Post

“I have 1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 you “I love you.”"

Pick-up lines are not inspirational quotes.
What, are you one of them stupids?

Flag Post

“There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors.” – Tennessee Williams

Made it my yearbook quote. Was interviewed by the school’s psychologist a little after about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gevock:

“There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors.” – Tennessee Williams

Made it my yearbook quote. Was interviewed by the school’s psychologist a little after about it.

psychologists are fucking gay

Flag Post

“Confusion prevails, none knows of a solution. When a solution is discovered is by when we’ve lost track of the question.” – 3 Idiots (2009)

Flag Post

“The greatest glory lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ~Nelson Mandela.

Flag Post

“Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.”
-Josef Stalin

Flag Post

Something I came up with myself.
“If you always do what you’ve done, you always get what you’ve got.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Peccancy:

“Why continue to try when, in the end, we are all nothing but small molecules in comparison to the universe and time?”

That is more like pessimistic

Flag Post

“It’s not too late”

Flag Post

“Meow.” – Gary the Snail

Flag Post

“Get off your lazy ass and go do something for once in your life, you fat fuck.”

-Your Parents

Flag Post

“Shut the fuck up, get up”
-KoRn

Useful for the mornings, especially when you have excuses for why you aren’t up.

Flag Post

“The OP is a faggot”
-4chan

Flag Post

“You get one chance in life but, sometimes that one chance is all you need.”

Please, keep this on topic of inspirational quotes not, random bs. Tired of the internet being full of immature children who try to put others down because they are loners or feel left out at school so they take there rage to here.

Flag Post

No see, there are people here who don’t have rods up their asses. Also OT is not where you’d want serious discussion. That’s why there’s serious discussion. (Also I’m flagging that post for intolerance to those who believe in reincarnation. Like Hindus and Buddhists)

“You’re insecure, don’t know what for. Turning heads when you walk through the door”
-Jesus

Flag Post

So inspired..

Breathes