Forums Off-topic

Kongregates "Secret" History( Chapter 4 added)

64 posts

Flag Post

Chapter 1 The Rise a Secret Empire

Kongregate is a secret organization created after the fall of the great Roman Empire. After the Empire fell Greg II created the mythical game of " Tic-Tac-toe, little do people know that this was a game that carried many secrets. Over the years the games evolved and the secret code of gaming was created.

Entering the Electronic age Greg CXIIV created “Kongregate”. The name derives of the Roman god of gaming Kongrigatus. Kongregate later covered its tracks by letting any citizens join the community and playing their games. Only members of the Kongregate society know how to decode the messages with in the games.

But little do people know that deep with in the workings of the Kongregate staff Greg CXIIV is planning an attack on Armor Games. Being sworn enemies since its creation in the Greek Empire Armor Games have been known for their tight security and logo. Creating the famous game called “Sonny” Armor Games has secretly waged war on Kongregate.

After a few months of planning Greg CXIIV had decided to start the Kongre Forums. This Forum was created to distract the members from the truth. After being launched the Kongre Forums was huge success, but something happened that wasn’t expected; The curious member KingZack had joined. Being curious from birth KingZack had seen a pattern with in the games, after months of investigation KingZack covered his personality by spamming on the off-topic lounge. But this was no regular spam, with in the spam was the truth, that only the wisest of all beings can understand, there was only one problem, Raising up a reputation of a spammer had put him in a bad situation. “No one would believe Me” he thought. “I have to start again, with an Alias”, Being too much to overtake he set it aside for the time being. Zack was later lynched by his fellow members in the forum game " Street wise Mafia", losing all interest in helping them he left them to their doom.

Chapter 2 Wise Men

There were stories told in the olden days of a time when all men could think alike, but the times had changed. These were the hard times where most of the members were barely out of grade school so Greg had to create his own Elite staff of researchers. Needing a way to hide the research Greg named this section " Serious Discussion*. With in these walls only the wisest of men could understand the long scripts of arguments that ran a muck. All the discussions were all just a key needed to plan out the end, Topic after topic countless wise men posted their opinions. Those who could not back up their words got eaten Alive like a turkey in Thanksgiving.

Out of all these men only a few stood out in the Crowd. SainAjora, Born in the Ajora dynasty was destined for greatness. Known for holding the family crest, a Mug with vapor and a sad visage, SaintAjora was always monitoring the section. Being one of the few men who knew the secrets he had to stay up to date with the discussions and keep everyone interested in current events. Being one of the wisest men in that section many hold a grudge, “Prove him wrong” thought one of the members.

“War” thought SaintAjora in his private sanctum, it is upon us. " This war won’t be a secret forever". SaintAjora looked through the great archives of topics until he found what he was looking for. " Perfect" he grinned. SaintAjora was a very powerful man where he stood, he controlled most of his section with a power that would scare the average poster. " The Crest", said SaintAjora to his assistant," Get me the family crest". " Listen" said Saint" Something big will occur soon, before it happens I will tell you something"." Something that you will personally have to deliver to the great council". " Yes, sir" said his assistant who to this day is only known as “Messenger”.“Good, go back to your daily tasks, I have much work to do”.

Chapter 3 Didactic Fractals
Not so far off in another section of Kongregate, is a mythical room where Marh and Eenh roam. Didactic Fractals its called, A room so tight and swarming with activity it is destined to be the top chat room of them all. " Aenh" said Marh, " the time is coming upon us, we must choose a third sage to control the Fractals of Kongregate". " Umhhh" thought Aenh, who should have the honor of joining our group? " Their are a few people that I have thought of, we must make a wise decision for this could ruin all of our ancestors work". Marh pondered on the thought and said " I sha’ll think about this over lunch".

“Marh” screamed Aenh" You must not set this apart, the time of the ancients has come". Aenh walks to the great Chatroom log of the past and reads " When the Avatars of all users point south the holy event will come". " I know" screamed Marh. " If a third sage isn’t chosen by the time the event ends the end will be near, and the spiders creation will be destoyed". " I told you I know" screamed Marh as he logged off the chatroom". “iWatchAnime” whispered Marh, " We will recruit iWatchAnime". " As you wish" said Aenh. “Messenger” Aenh called " Go send this message to iWatchAnime, with haste". A very odd fellow the Messenger was, never spoke out of turn and wore a cloak over his face.

Didactic Fractals was about to change forever, rumors of a third moderator had risen from within the deep vowels of the chatroom. On the holy day of the inauguration the moderators must all come together and type in the final command to the 3000 year old war. “Aehn” said Marh " As you know Didactic Fractals is the only place where the answer can be hidden in public"." Yes" said Aehn". Marh spoke in a solemn voice " the avatar event will begin tomorrow, I will post of it on the Off-topic lounge, those who do not join, will be doomed for an eternity". “Aye” said Aenh,“aye”.
Chapter 4 The Library of Truth
JayisGame, On of the most known members from Kongregate. Bringing in more members than any other person on Kongregate he has earned his spot in the top. Those who appose him me be called foolish, even childish. JayisGame is the wielder of secrets in this corrupt world, owning a website of his own JayisGame has one of the vast amount of tutorials and walkthroughs in the web.

Bearing the truth isn’t an easy job, being one of the top members in Kongregate Jay is oftenly attacked. Jay’s big mistake came when he released the tutorial for Music Bounce. Being the catalyst for a secret mission, Jay had made a big mistake. With countless members reading his walkthrough the success rate rose through the roof. This was a bad time for JayisGame, He had no idea of what he had caused.The Library of Truth his website has been named by the Kong staff, It is our only supply line to the members." The truth must be known, but we must left the figure it out by themselves" said Some_Guy." We must give it time, a member will rise and find the code" spoke DarthNader. " Call the high ranking officers" said Some_Guy, " The meeting must begin today"." Yes sir" said the Messenger. “PivotMan99” spoke DarthNader " Keep an eye on that Messenger". DarthNader oogled at the Messenger as he walked into the distance. “There something about him” he thought", " was sending one of my guards after him a good idea?"

Flag Post

Greg CXIIV couldn’t take this. So he ate a cheese burger and died 5 minutes later of gnomia. But, little did we know… Greg CXIIVI was born right after that…!?!? (DUN DUN DDDDUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH)

Flag Post

Wow you put a lot of thought into this…

Flag Post

A wut?

Flag Post

Thats pretty cool Marsh, care to elaborate more. I’d like to “join in” on this attack..BWahahaha!

Flag Post

I added more :).

If the members like it I’ll keep adding to the story.

Flag Post

I like it! [You got it from my forum though..]

Flag Post

I like how you connected it to the forums, and the off-topic forums in general. You should have an explanations for the different rooms described as ‘eTerritories’ or something of that sort.

I actually like it ;)

Flag Post

I like how you connected it to the forums, and the off-topic forums in general. You should have an explanations for the different rooms described as ‘eTerritories’ or something of that sort.

Thanks .
I’ll try to keep it interesting.

You got it from my forum though..

I’m sorry I haven’t been to your forums?
unless you mean you helped create these forums?

Flag Post

The is kongregate hiding something topic. [I meant topic.]

Flag Post

Whats CH. 1?

Flag Post

Chapter 2 added.

Sorry, I labeled them.

Thats all I’mma do for now. I’ll see if more members like it I’ll continue.

Flag Post

I think it is pretty good. Add in Oldmanondorf and the Meme Revolution.

Flag Post

You spaced the ‘_ Chapter 2_’.

Flag Post

I dont like it. I don’t like reading.

Flag Post

I dunno why, but I like it. Its cool. :D

Flag Post

I’ll add more people as it goes along. I just need more suggestions as to what direction the story should take.

Flag Post

How about a dialogue with the wise men?

Flag Post

Added dialogue, hope it stays interetsing

Flag Post

love it… How about adding “The ancients”? People who have been here a while, namely me, RMcD, Glitch, Killerofthegods, etc., and we are the upholders, yet not officially, of good, and then Uzu and Oldmanon with the meme revolution, and so they had to add to the empire of kongregate by bringing out their most feared weapon… The Priests! They banished evil! Namely Arcanecoder and then others who did nothing… and then the memers multiplied more than humans can! It could only mean one thing… They had clones…

[please? lol]

Flag Post

I’ll try to add all of you in the story, but It will take a while. I’m still trying to think of a storyline that isn’t too far fetched.

Flag Post

mmm’kay… Not that good at realistic :D more of a fantasy guy myself

Flag Post

Ok, I’ll continue the story sometime tomorrow.

Please leave comments and suggestions .

Flag Post

I resent the fact that I am not in the story.

Flag Post

I resent the fact that I am not in the story.

You will be.

Most of the active members will be. In due time.