Forums Off-topic

Plot of Halo 5 leaked

27 posts

Flag Post

With Cortana dead, Chief phones up his backup bitch, Arbiter. Arbiter tells Chief that he has no time for a relationship right now because his planet is in a civil war D: D: D:

Can Chief save Eliteplanet and win Arbiter’s heart?

Find out in Halo 5

(the joke is that halo is gay lol)

Flag Post

The real joke is Halo’s entire story line after number two.

Did someone say repetition = profit?

Flag Post

Typical CoD fanboy.

Flag Post

10 hours and nobody understood my Halo = Mass Effect joke :’<

Flag Post

Because your an idiot that has been banned several times now, halo actually works hard on their games.

Flag Post

lol halo is shit
i mean its cod with hi tech weapons

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

lol halo is shit
i mean its cod with hi tech weapons

lul too bad halo has a good plot guis and is one of the best looking games on 360 right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mordius:

Because your an idiot that has been banned several times now, halo actually works hard on their games.

lol who is this newfag

Flag Post

Halo is amazing, and not CoD in space. CoD has never had such an epic story line or hence the name evolved combat. CoD tried with vehicles once, and it totally failed. Halo is an awesome genre, the multiplayer is fun, and yes. I’ll get my ass chewed out and you guys’ll go apeshit when I say this, but it’s more realistic than CoD.

Flag Post

Halo is an awesome genre

Lemme stop you right there….

Flag Post

I used to like Halo… Now it’s garbage

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Typical CoD fanboy.

Except these days there are almost NO bad relations between the two fanbases since CoD not only dominates the current shooter market, but continues to make actual progress with every other installment, whereas Halo is submitting to the “follow-the-leader” bullshit trend that is stagnating the entire industry.

One is currently at its peak and has been there for the past three or four years
The other peaked around 2007 and only dipped shortly after the release of Reach, just before that installment’s first (awful) map pack.

Halo 5’s story will continue on the same way H4’s did
Ur-Robodude will send his EVIL ROBO DUDE ARMY to earth and they will shoot human dudes in the face
Then spartan dudes will shoot robo dudes in their faces with shooty guns and press lots of buttons
Cortana will BE ALIVE?! OR MAYBE?! AND SHE’LL DIED?! ;;((((((
Jul M’dama will be there too with storm covenant but they will be there for no fucking reason unless master chief goes on the internet and looks it up

Flag Post
Originally posted by YukkuriRemi:
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Typical CoD fanboy.

Except these days there are almost NO bad relations between the two fanbases since CoD not only dominates the current shooter market, but continues to make actual progress with every other installment, whereas Halo is submitting to the “follow-the-leader” bullshit trend that is stagnating the entire industry.

One is currently at its peak and has been there for the past three or four years
The other peaked around 2007 and only dipped shortly after the release of Reach, just before that installment’s first (awful) map pack.

Halo 5’s story will continue on the same way H4’s did
Ur-Robodude will send his EVIL ROBO DUDE ARMY to earth and they will shoot human dudes in the face
Then spartan dudes will shoot robo dudes in their faces with shooty guns and press lots of buttons
Cortana will BE ALIVE?! OR MAYBE?! AND SHE’LL DIED?! ;;((((((
Jul M’dama will be there too with storm covenant but they will be there for no fucking reason unless master chief goes on the internet and looks it up

lol mad

Flag Post

WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO RIGHT THIS SHIT? ALL OF YOU COD FANS THAT ARE HATEING ON HALO ARE AFRAID TO ADMIT THAT HALO IS A BETTER GAME TO PLAY. PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT CALL OF DUTY TAKES SKILLALL YOU HAVE TO DO IN MULTIPLAYER IS RUN AROUND AND KNIFE PEOPLE IN THE FEET TO KILL THEMAND XBOX LIVE SERVERS ARE FULL OF SCREAMING HIPPIES AND 8 YEAROLDS PUTTING UP A TEMPER TANTRUM BECAUSE THEY JUST GOT KILLED! THE CAMPAIGN IS SHIT AND HAS AN EXTREAMLY BORING STORYLINE! NOWEXPLAIN TO ME WHY I SHOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT COD.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XFREAK68:

WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO RIGHT THIS SHIT? ALL OF YOU COD FANS THAT ARE HATEING ON HALO ARE AFRAID TO ADMIT THAT HALO IS A BETTER GAME TO PLAY. PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT CALL OF DUTY TAKES SKILLALL YOU HAVE TO DO IN MULTIPLAYER IS RUN AROUND AND KNIFE PEOPLE IN THE FEET TO KILL THEMAND XBOX LIVE SERVERS ARE FULL OF SCREAMING HIPPIES AND 8 YEAROLDS PUTTING UP A TEMPER TANTRUM BECAUSE THEY JUST GOT KILLED! THE CAMPAIGN IS SHIT AND HAS AN EXTREAMLY BORING STORYLINE! NOWEXPLAIN TO ME WHY I SHOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT COD.

AND 8 YEAROLDS PUTTING UP A TEMPER TANTRUM

Which is completely unlike you

Flag Post

If the capslock is on, you know enough…

Flag Post

Obvious troll is obvious.

BTW I never played Halo nor I intent to, I am more of a COD gamer, I like them.

I never played Halo so I cant quite tell if it is good or bad.

The end.

Flag Post

omfg y did u have to roo nit :(

Flag Post

No Halo 5 will be a Casual Side Scrolling Puzzle game for the Commodore 64, you dingus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XFREAK68:

god damn i love cocks

totally not an alt.

Cod and Halo both suck along with every fucking MMS ever, and anyone who buys them should be forced to wear a bell to announce their retardation everywhere they go.

Flag Post

I hate first person shooters, so I really don’t give a shit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexlincoln2:

I hate first person shooters, so I really don’t give a shit.

Then don’t +1 on a thread you don’t give a shit about.

Flag Post

Halo 3 multiplayer was fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Halo 3 multiplayer was fun.

Halo 3 was a fun game, overall. Anyone who says otherwise is a whiny fanboy.

Flag Post

Halo 5 plot: PEW PEW PEW FUCK YOU ALIENS