Forums Off-topic

Werewolf 2 Ideas!

46 posts

Flag Post

Please can you post your role ideas for Werewolf 2 You can tell me what you did like and what you didn’t like about Werewolf.

iWagon and Checkmark have already whispered me some great role ideas.

If I use your roles in my game then you will have full credit and a spot in the game.
Thanks. =D

Flag Post

I don’t know. I feel sorry about this thread.

Flag Post

The Werewolf Veteran Should not be able to tell others who is a werewolf and who is not cause that can makes it easier for them to gang up on others

Flag Post

do not choose the werewolf Deiver from the first one.

Flag Post

i am upset that i died at the end
cause i was banned and that shouldn’t count

but at least my team won

and there should be a ex werewolf who is now human

Flag Post

There should be like a town mayor or officer who knows everyone who is a human.
So like a werewolf veteran except part of the humans

Flag Post

Right then Durtle.

What the hell is the point of a Werewolf Veteran then?

6:11 I think it was.

We require knowledge of each other, why wouldn’t we?

How would a human know isn’t a werewolf? Sense!

Flag Post

What the hell is the point of a Werewolf Veteran then?

Well you could persuade others not to vote for a fellow werewolf without actually telling them that they are a werewolf. Thats what I tried to do as the mage (not fellow werewolves but fellow citizens) in the last game.

6:11

EDIT: Oh I just realised you were talking about the ratio of werewolves to humans
hehe oh…. =_="

Flag Post

You know, it’s easier to discuss balance issues if you stick to standard town-scum-self alignments when deciding roles and then add the flavour on top.

Flag Post

You know, it’s easier to discuss balance issues if you stick to standard town-scum-self alignments when deciding roles and then add the flavour on top.

lul wat? But you also have to remember the werewolves get to nightkill so that sort of balances the two teams

Flag Post

Checkmark gave me these ideas. What do you think?

Armoured wolf
A werewolf with armor that can survive night kills.

Torturer
Can torture any player once into answering any question truthfully, except the werewolf deciever, who can make up any story.

Gambler
Can leave things like vote ties to a coin toss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ncio:

Checkmark gave me these ideas. What do you think?

Armoured wolf

Torturer

Can torture any player once into answering any question truthfully, except the werewolf deciever, who can make up any story.

Gambler

Not bad. I have a few.

Comedian – Non Werewolf
Can prevent self from getting night killed with funny acts. Only prevents twice.

Unfunny Wolf – Werewolf
The only one that can night kill Comedian in one night kill. Can only night kill twice.

Biker – Non Werewolf
Loses two votes at the beginning of nights.

Flag Post

The Town Hater Human

Should add 1 or 2 votes to his overall votes.

Flag Post

Town Librarian- Non Werewolf
Is able to research how to find a werewolf…can use ability to possibly find one possible werewolf..

Retaliatory- Werewolf or Human
Is able to avoid 1 night kill by fighting back the mob…

Flag Post

Jester
He can perform entertaining acts that last all night. No one can use any Night abilities. Can only use once.

Flag Post

The only ones I like are the Jester and mine.

Gambler can also leave his death if he is to be murdered to a coin toss. But only once.

King

Able to change 2 people’s votes once a day. He rules all.

Knight

A very strong night. Able to kill people who try to night kill him.

Flag Post

Thanks guys.
Here’s what iWagon whispered me.

Executioner – When someone is killed, he is the only one informed of who is what class. others will be told only if werewolf or not.

I really like that idea what do you guys think?

Flag Post

That one is awesome!

Flag Post

Here are some more that iWagon whispered me.

Werewolf jailee – A jailed werewolf. Can’t vote until jailer dies. Can kill other non-wolf jailees if they agree to work with you to break out. Also would kill gaurd and break out if you killed another jailee.

Jailee – Stuck in jail until jailer dies or you break out. Can’t vote until then. can work with another jailee to kill the jailer but if he accidently works with the werewolf jailee he will die. also has knowledge of who the king is and who the gaurds and who the surgeons are.

Jailer – Must whisper you “gaurded” every night or else a jailee will escape. Ff dies all jailees escape.

I don’t really understand theese three. What do you guys think?

Flag Post

What about Queen? Prince?

Flag Post

Armored wolf

Torturer

Gambler

King

Able to change 2 people’s votes once a day. He rules all.

Knight

A very strong night. Able to kill people who try to night kill him.

Jester

He can perform entertaining acts that last all night. No one can use any Night abilities. Can only use once.

Executioner

When someone is killed, he is the only one informed of who is what class. others will be told only if werewolf or not.

Queen

A female that can change 1 person’s vote.

Prisoner

A role given by the Jailer. This is a secondary role, you can change places with somebody if you both agree to get out of jail. In jail you can’t vote. The Jailer can let you out. You can’t use abilities in jail.

Jailer

Chooses 2 or 3 players at the beginning to be sent to jail. Can let people out of jail. If there are people in jail at the end of the game, they are sentenced to death!

Flag Post

Thanks Checkmark. So do you think I should add all of them? I like them all, but would they all work? Discuss please. =D

Flag Post

Messenger, Human

Knows who every human citizen is.

Executioner, Human Maybe modified like yours?

Able to kill one werewolf each night instantly. After two times, you are revealed.

Flag Post

I’ve got two.
Lawyer
Able to “spy” on a person and if that person is nightkilled, the lawyer knows who killed him.

Spy
Spies on a person each night and can see if they are a werewolf, but only a 75% chance of being correct. Only can be used every other night…..if you survive, of course.

Flag Post

Ncio, I think you should go with the original list and mine and just have it like that. Too much roles is chaos.

I love torturer though. He can torture the werewolf veteran into telling every single mafia! If he gets lucky and tortures the werewolf veteran.

If you don’t understand something, just ask me.