Forums Off-topic

Werewolf 2 Ideas! page 2

46 posts

Flag Post

Messenger, Human
Knows who every human citizen is.

Hey That was my idea!

There should be like a town mayor or officer who knows everyone who is a human.
So like a werewolf veteran except part of the humans

5th post after OP

Flag Post

If a Day 1 claim breaks the setup, then the role responsible should not be included.

Saying that “you’re not allowed to say what your role is” doesn’t solve the fundamental problem with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jabor:

If a Day 1 claim breaks the setup, then the role responsible should not be included.

Saying that “you’re not allowed to say what your role is” doesn’t solve the fundamental problem with it.

Your right but remember he can also modkick anyone he sees breaking forum game rules.

Flag Post

If I come out Day 1 and say “X, Y, Z and Q are scum”, first I’ll get lynched, then X, Y, Z and Q will. No rules broken on my part, easy win for one side. Broken setup.

“No roleclaims” is such a ridiculously contrived “rule” anyway.

Flag Post

I really want to join in this game, it looks ultimate.

Ideas,ideas,ideas…………………. How about…..

Involuntry Werewolves
Wolves who don’t know they are wolves. The Veteran wolf chooses wolves who don’t know they are under his control. Ncio or the veteran will choose a person for them to kill. However they still vote for a wolf.

Cure
Mages can create cures. These will have to be given to involuntry werewolves every night to stop them killing. However the mage only has enough power to do this and so he can not make a cure and expose a wolf on the same night. This means the wolf will make a kill if they are not cured.

Settlements and banishings
Different towns have different wolves. If wolves are banished, they are killed if they return to the town. They can move into other towns, but it depends on the town leaders……

Town Leaders
Town leaders lead the town…obviously. They decide who goes into the town who goes out. Who dies and who lives.

Outcasts
Banished wolves or townspeople. In effect they form a settlement themselves. No guards = No protection.

Guards
They guard the towns and can become hated for killing family members.

Family
Family are simply family. You protect them or expose them as werewolves. If they try to expose you as a wolf….well, you decide. If a meber of the family is about to be exposed as a werewolf you can make people think it was you and save the life of your beloved ones.

ghosts
some dead people will be picked by Ncio to come back and haunt places. They can frighten people to become outcasts and in some cases scare them to death.

Hunts
Three to five members of the town are selected by the town leaders to go on a hunt at night to find the werewolf. These will most likely be guards. If the werewolf is found, it will be chased. The hunters and hunted will take turns at saying their actions and to avoid the werewolf revealing his identity, he or she will whisper to Ncio whatever they are doing.

Flag Post

Ive made a banner that ill post soon.

Flag Post

here it is

(spamalicious)

Flag Post

Don’t double post.

He double posted twice making a triple post. (He posted 2 in a row twice)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Checkmark:

Don’t double post.

He didn’t.

He triple posted.

Flag Post

Trickster, Human

Turn events by swiching the most votes to an opposing person with votes. HOWEVER, at the night story, your role is revealed.

Example:

PlatypusMan: Checkmark, Jabor, PND5, iwagon.
Ncio: Durtle

Now change it around if you a a trickster. It would be:

PlatypusMan: Durtle
Ncio: Checkmark, Ncio, Jabor, PDN5, iwagon.

Theif, Human

Steals two votes max from his vote count or another’s.

Shaman, Werewolf

You are a wise werewolf. Not only do you know who is on the werewolf team, to can automatically kill one person. After killing that person you cannot kill anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlatypusMan:

Trickster, Human

Turn events by swiching the most votes to an opposing person with votes. HOWEVER, at the night story, your role is revealed.

Example:

PlatypusMan: Checkmark, Jabor, PND5, iwagon.

Ncio: Durtle

Now change it around if you a a trickster. It would be:

PlatypusMan: Durtle

Ncio: Checkmark, Ncio, Jabor, PDN5, iwagon.

Theif, Human

Steals two votes max from his vote count or another’s.

Shaman, Werewolf

You are a wise werewolf. Not only do you know who is on the werewolf team, to can automatically kill one person. After killing that person you cannot kill anymore.

Great ideas! I personaly like the Trickster idea the best.

Flag Post

Thanks for the banner and ideas MMM, but please don’t triple post.

Cool ideas PM. But I don’t know which ones to add. There are so many good ones on the thread, if I add all of them it might make it too confusing and screw up the game. Which ones should I add?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ncio:

Thanks for the banner and ideas MMM, but please don’t triple post.

Cool ideas PM. But I don’t know which ones to add. There are so many good ones on the thread, if I add all of them it might make it too confusing and screw up the game. Which ones should I add?

Gambler
Can leave things like vote ties to a coin toss.

Biker – Non Werewolf
Loses two votes at the beginning of nights.

Jester
He can perform entertaining acts that last all night. No one can use any Night abilities. Can only use once

Lawyer
Able to “spy” on a person and if that person is nightkilled, the lawyer knows who killed him.

And my 5th post which was the:
Town Detective Who knows all the non-mafia identities and if they reveal who is part of the mob and who isn’t, they also have to reveal their identity.

Flag Post

Sorry, I did recognise that I had triple posted but I wanted to bump this to get critique on that banner, hence the spamalicious.

Flag Post

Wow great ideas everyone. :D Cant wait to play the second. :P (Werewolves won the first!!! :D)

Flag Post

Same, I hope I make it in. I missed the trials of the first one but I flicked through the pages and it looks awesome.

Flag Post

Police Officer, Human

Able to arrest one werewolf a day, and is held until the next day, meaning they cannot vote.

Optional Suggestion for Police Officer

When arrested, the victum is notified as to who did it.

Savage, Werewolf

If one is is in need of healing, the Savage may whisper Ncio to eat the injured person. The doctor can try to heal him, but if the savage desides to activate this event, the doctor wont succeed. Limited to a two time use, or however much you like it, Ncio.

Protector, Human…. Or Werewolf is your choice, Ncio

Protects one person from any harm. The protector choices who to protect in the night time activites, so if the protected is protected the next day, Ncio will notify everyone if voted, however the role of the protector is not given. Limited to 2, or however much you like it, Ncio.

Flag Post

The police officer thing doesn’t work. If they arrested a werewolf they might aswell kill it???
…And why do you need a protector when you have guards?

Flag Post

Cool ideas PM.
How about.
Werewolf Shamen They can call upon the power of magic and create a random event. Basically the same as a priest but for the Werewolves.

Flag Post

Robot

He is on neither human’s or werewolf’s side, and to win he needs to be the only one alive

He can kill 3 people total at nights (1 per night), but he cannot kill two nights in a row. (TO CHARGE HIS LAZER)

Flag Post

Cool. Cool. I still say go with my original list and maybe add thief.