Forums Off-topic

Valentines day...

21 posts

Flag Post

Good morning i have put this thread up for one main reason… at time of writing there are only 12 days left including 9 more shopping days and i need help trying to “woo” that special someone,

So that other people can use this thread for advise not just me, im pretty much broke shes at my school in pretty much all of my lessons i dont sit next to her and the relationship between us is ok… So yeah any good ideas please let me know and serious answers please

Flag Post

Show her your muscles and then take off your shirt when she sees how manly you are.

Flag Post

or ask her out

Flag Post

and serious answers please

In off topic? No chance.

Flag Post

IM GOING TO SPEND IT ON KONGREGATE

Flag Post

its an evil day which causes nothing but missery! all it has brought me for the past 3 years is nothing but death! THREE YEARS AGO-My great grandfather died on valentines day
TWO YEARS AGO-My great grandmother died on valentines day
LAST YEAR-My beloved grandfather died on valentines day

What do you think that means? I think it means that Valentines day is just another misserable day

Flag Post

I’m going to take my girlfriend out to eat. Not sure where, somewhere that does Italian sounds good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UzumakiNaruto:

Show her your muscles and then take off your shirt when she sees how manly you are.

lol yes that always works for me

Flag Post

heres wat i would do. i would first of all sk her out before valintines day. when u pick her up take her to a movie or out to eat. make out and havea happy valintines:)

Flag Post

Above: How I am spending Valentines day.

How to “woo” her varies from girl to girl, just ask her out instead. It’s easier.

Flag Post

Give her this.

Flag Post

dead

Flag Post

lol at pigtails.

Flag Post

Chocolate and flowers

Flag Post
Originally posted by some_guy1:

Above: How I am spending Valentines day.

How to “woo” her varies from girl to girl, just ask her out instead. It’s easier.

lols

Flag Post

pfft, i asked a girl out but apparently she has a boyfriend _

Flag Post

Lick her and act like a dog.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Checkmark:

Lick her and act like a dog.

O.o

Flag Post

Well hit on her and if worse comes to worse, say your dying?

Flag Post
Originally posted by re4beast:

Well hit on her and if worse comes to worse, say your dying?

what the (censored because of children that may be on here)

Flag Post

Girls like smelly and frilly cuddly things.
So a dead salmon in a tutu?