Forums Off-topic

How good are you at detecting trolling behavior?

27 posts

Flag Post

Everyone and their mother have made threads about trolling and how to be good at it/evade it, but I have seen exactly 0 threads about how good you are at detecting trolls so… Well this is one.

I personally think I am pretty good. Probably could get better but for the most of the part I just dont fall for trolling tricks. Its not impossible but its pretty hard.

You:V
-——V
-——V

Flag Post

I did a assignment on trolls on the internet. I got a A, but its not in English so i can not copy/paste it in here…

(im not joking/trolling)

Flag Post

Detecting trolls is for noobs. Here’s your cyber police badge.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xProStar:

I did a assignment on trolls on the internet. I got a A, but its not in English so i can not copy/paste it in here…

(im not joking/trolling)

Put it through a translator and see if it comes out coherent enough to post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

(im not joking/trolling)

I feel sacred, and i dont want anyone to judge me :(

Flag Post

I can detect trolls pretty well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Pirate:

I can detect trolls pretty well.

Troll detected.

Flag Post

(im not joking/trolling)

We won’t judge you, we’ll judge the translator

Flag Post

Probably a 9/10 detection rate. OT isn’t really known for having good trolls, if any.

Flag Post

(im not joking/trolling)

Oh well, my assignment is on my other computer, and right now im using my other new one. So i dont have it on this, but as soon as the other one gets repair, i can send it in.

Flag Post

no
ppls who claim they are good at deteting trolls are retards.
i bet they are like
“omg u ofened my felins ur a bad trol!!!!”

Flag Post

FACT: People who brag about being able to detect all trolls are most likely over-estimating their abilities

Be sure to troll them because not only will they be normal trolled, the fact that they were trolled turns it into DOUBLE TROLLED

Flag Post

(im not joking/trolling)

Oh well, my assignment is on my other computer, and right now im using my other new one. So i dont have it on this, but as soon as the other one gets repair, i can send it in.

I’ll remind you to.

Flag Post

I’m pretty good.

Flag Post

OT trolling is easy to detect, but since you guys use the term so liberally, you claim genuine stupidity and you being irritated by someone’s natural behaviour as trolling. I mean come on, that last one is so self-obsessed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheInternetRules:

OT trolling is easy to detect, but since you guys use the term so liberally, you claim genuine stupidity and you being irritated by someone’s natural behaviour as trolling. I mean come on, that last one is so self-obsessed.

I was expecting you here. You don’t seem to like my posts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjaman1399:

I don’t remember ever making a comment on your posts.

Flag Post

I don’t remember ever making a comment on your posts.

I’m pretty sure you don’t but the proof’s in some of these threads.

Flag Post

Nope, nada. In fact this thread is most likely the first time I’ve ever responded to/quoted your posts.

Flag Post

Nope, nada. In fact this thread is most likely the first time I’ve ever responded to/quoted your posts.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you went back and deleted all your reply posts to me, but anyway, i’ll leave you alone.

Flag Post

i am cuz only stupd ppl r trolls lyk mafefe n they do it aaaaaall the tym n is not very discrete, so he i boring n so is his crabby posts

Flag Post

I wouldn’t be surprised if you went back and deleted all your reply posts to me, but anyway, i’ll leave you alone.

I’m not that petty.
I Google searched and there was only about 8 threads where we even posted on the same page.

Flag Post

Oh shit, shit is kicking off!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Oh shit, shit is kicking off!

I dont get this.

Flag Post

It is incredibly easy to detect when someone starts trolling. It’s that whole sensation you get when something feels off and deviates from the norm, I get that immediately. Note that it is also fun to let yourself be trolled, so it might seem that I am bad at detecting, but I am merely letting you think you are tricking me.

It weakened for a bit when I was a reg in OT where pretty much all of you are trolls, but when I stopped coming here as often, I got the power back.