Forums Off-topic

1 Post

83 posts

Flag Post

AC removed all his posts. Wow.

Flag Post

he didnt remove all his post, if you click on “post” it comes up with all his posts.

So I wouldn’t put the term “Removed”

Flag Post

he removed his post count.

Flag Post

Big deal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Checkmark:

Originally posted by iamweirdha:

Big deal.

Woot! its works!

Its only a biggest deal ever.

Flag Post

I don’t understand why aC put his post count at one. It doesn’t seem like much of a difference to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pleasedonot5:

I don’t understand why aC put his post count at one. It doesn’t seem like much of a difference to me.

That could be taken offensively, but on the flipside it could be taken as a compliment. Anyway, hopefully AC will post here to let us all know why he removed his count hint hint

Flag Post

That could be taken offensively, but on the flipside it could be taken as a compliment.

How so? I couldn’t care less about post count.

Flag Post

“It dosent seem that much of a difference to me”

If it was taken negatively, it could be thought that his count might as well be 1 as he has made that much contribution. (not true obviously)

But positively, it count be that it wouldnt make much of a difference in that we all know Ac has posts of value. (True.)

EDIT: Ok, you edited yours.

Flag Post

I’ve made the point that post count is not as important as post content and I’m simply showing I meant what I said. That count was never a representation of my contribution to the forums anyway, neither in actual posts nor in other items.

Still, some people just can’t get it out of their heads that post count is how you measure someone in the forums. So by that standard, I would now be a noob or a worthless member; which is silly. I actually wanted it negative, so I would have the least and be the ‘worst’ according to that theory, but 0 is what I got. I’ve been wanting it reset for a long while.

What we all positively contribute to the forums is what matters. Unfortunately post count does not differentiate between rudeness, spamming, trolling and what we actually want here: helpfulness and respectful discussion.

Flag Post

you have a point, people think the lower your post count, the “noober” you are, which is false… (Never judge a book by its cover)

Flag Post
Originally posted by arcaneCoder:

I’ve made the point that post count is not as important as post content and I’m simply showing I meant what I said. That count was never a representation of my contribution to the forums anyway, neither in actual posts nor in other items.

Still, some people just can’t get it out of their heads that post count is how you measure someone in the forums. So by that standard, I would now be a noob or a worthless member; which is silly. I actually wanted it negative, so I would have the least and be the ‘worst’ according to that theory, but 0 is what I got. I’ve been wanting it reset for a long while.

What we all positively contribute to the forums is what matters. Unfortunately post count does not differentiate between rudeness, spamming, trolling and what we actually want here: helpfulness and respectful discussion.

What he is basically saying is Quality over quantity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruleyoulikeapig:

Originally posted by iamweirdha:

Big deal.

Woot! its works!

Its only a biggest deal ever.

right click on the game

damnit

Flag Post

It’s funny, too.

If arcaneCoder had changed his avatar, no big deal would have been made about it. When the person with the most posts resets their post count, though, that’s a big deal.

Flag Post

it would be nice if people could give comments in games and forum posts a thumbs up or down like on youtube and such. it could show a better representation of quality rather than quantity.

Flag Post

Marh, what are you talking about? If aC changed his avatar to something like a panda, people would have freaked out.

Flag Post

I still like the post count cause its always good fun to look back at your post count n stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UzumakiNaruto:

Marh, what are you talking about? If aC changed his avatar to something like a panda, people would have freaked out.

What kind of a fool would do either?

Flag Post
Originally posted by UzumakiNaruto:

What kind of a fool would do either?

FOr a minute there I thought Panda_Man was back. lol.

Flag Post

Yeah I better change it back soon, for a couple of reasons.

Flag Post

I kinda expected this when I posted, but I still had a mini-heart attack when I saw it.

Flag Post

who realy cares

Flag Post

Oh no! Change his avatar! You should have Avatar deleted by moderator. You can’t go walking around as a terrorist!

Flag Post

Oh no! Change his avatar! You should have Avatar deleted by moderator. You can’t go walking around as a terrorist!

change whos avvy?
EDIT: wth look at aC avatar!!!!THIS IS MADNESS!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1badCompany1:

who realy cares

Some people do. They really do. That’s why it was done.