Forums Off-topic

1 Post page 4

83 posts

Flag Post

I care about my post count very much. Because as you see I am obviously one of those people who ridiculously am self obsessed with my “high post count”.

No rly. If you are so obsessed with your post count, quit Kong, switch off your computer, and get a girlfriend.

Flag Post

No rly. If you are so obsessed with your post count, quit Kong, switch off your computer, and get a girlfriend.

BUT I CAN HAVE BOTH

Flag Post

BUT I CAN HAVE BOTH

That’s cos your billeh.

Flag Post

BUT I CAN HAVE BOTH

Me too! Am I billeh too?

Flag Post

What, may I ask, is the actual meaning of this thread?

Flag Post
Originally posted by StinkyCheeseLady:

Showing that post count isn’t important.

Originally posted by RMcD:

BUT I CAN HAVE BOTH

Me too! Am I billeh too?

You wish!

Flag Post
Originally posted by StinkyCheeseLady:

Looks like some idiot hasn’t actually read the first post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arcaneCoder:

No worries, it wont happen. I decided for myself and take responsibility for my own decision.

It’s not necessary for anyone else to do, since you can all choose to post responsibly. I’ve been tired of all the competition and want to back up what I’ve already said; so there’s not really a need for anyone else to suicide their accounts. No one has anything to prove. I’m a mod, have taken care of this place for over 2 years and have been the one attacked too many times. Any more would not necessarily help.

You can support it by putting post count in it’s proper place, help encourage the proper attitude and frown on posting that contributes negatively to our community.

EPIC speech.

aC is so amazing he is my favourite Kongregater