Forums Off-topic

Dette er en test for å se resilient folk (locked)

26 posts

Flag Post

det er ingen veiledning overalt (til min kunnskap) til å si hva språk kan snakkes i fora.
Når folk ser et annet språk som snakkes er de rette på med misbruk

som de er allergisk mot alt annet enn engelsk.
uansett dette er en test for å se om folk bare legg søppel som et svar uten å vite hva dette sier, eller ta deg tid til oversette
Beklager språket mitt er litt Sketchy, til tross for å være skandinavisk, i cant snakker mye av det ….

Flag Post

Come back with english please.

Flag Post

Google Translator says:

(Norwegian)
there is no guidance anywhere (to my knowledge) to say what language you speak in the forums.
When people see a different language is spoken are right on with the abuse

that they are allergic to anything other than English.
anyway this is a test to see if people just post garbage like an answer without knowing what it says, or take the time to translate
Sorry my language is a bit Sketchy, despite being Scandinavian, i cannot speak much of it ….

edit

The title says:

This is a test to see resilient people

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilgenius100:

Google Translator says:

(Norwegian)

there is no guidance anywhere (to my knowledge) to say what language you speak in the forums.

When people see a different language is spoken are right on with the abuse

that they are allergic to anything other than English.

anyway this is a test to see if people just post garbage like an answer without knowing what it says, or take the time to translate

Sorry my language is a bit Sketchy, despite being Scandinavian, i cannot speak much of it ….

Meh, i didnt satisfy his test nor disprove it, i just asked for english.

Flag Post

Interesting, it seems I have passed the test.

Flag Post

You did help prove his point. I don’t understand why you just didn’t respond.

Flag Post

As i do not speak norwegian, English would be alot easier for me to read. If he needed help fast, or something like that, and i was able to help him, i could so in English but not in Norwegian. therefore i asked him to translate to English as that way i could understand what he needed.

Flag Post

Buster, he does speak English .

Flag Post

Nothing i said had anything to do about what languages he speaks, i was talking about which language he posted it in.

Flag Post

the kong forums have no set language, yet when someone posts something in a different language people are straight in with ‘speak in english’ or ‘hail nazis’ (when someone posted a topic in German)
it seems quite a lot of the users cannot tolerate things being posted in a different language yet, there is no guide against it.
people are resiliant to different languages being used, when they have every right to be.

Flag Post

I dont hate it when other people post in other languages, though admittedly i do ask for people to translate to english using a translator.

Flag Post

Det er god … Vi kan alle bruke tolk for å snakke i dette fantastiske språket.

Flag Post

You are allowed to post things in other languages. Next game I make will be in another language.

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilgenius100:

Interesting, it seems I have passed the test.

you getz a cookie

Flag Post

If people want to post in a different language, I say let them! Though it would be helpful for the more obscure languages if they noted what language it was, so we can translate it easier.

Flag Post

I wunder if dis will b locked lyk sense it wuz made wen it was OK 2 do so, butt its not OK anemoar… hmm wat rules apply, earlier or now-rules???

Flag Post

Så jeg ser du ikke bryr seg for det engelske språket.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maowee:

I wunder if dis will b locked lyk sense it wuz made wen it was OK 2 do so, butt its not OK anemoar… hmm wat rules apply, earlier or now-rules???

And why bump this?

Flag Post

lol wtf

edit: lol this proves that that language thing isnt a new problem

Flag Post

I never seen OT in 2009

but they were so happy and peaceful then

always happy with newcomers

always pure

unlike now where theres fire everywhere

riots and demons

everything looking like hell

with above as the evil overlord

with swearers

and newcomers running for their lives!

oh if OT would get happier

Flag Post
Originally posted by TravianReports:
Originally posted by Maowee:

And why bump this?

for teh sake of wat I just wrote lol y dun u learn 2 read

Flag Post

Wow, I really question how you could possibly pronounce that ;/

Flag Post
Originally posted by clumpy:

Så jeg ser du ikke bryr seg for det engelske språket.

Reported for speaking in a different language.

Flag Post

erm just so you know we speak English/Noob English

Flag Post
Originally posted by PuppyFluffys55:

erm just so you know we speak English/Noob English

We like to call it Maoweenese.