Forums Off-topic

Are the stupid posters ripoffs of Stupid Poster

19 posts

Flag Post

Or are they actually retarded?

Flag Post

wat do u men

Flag Post

They’re obviously just following a fad of pretense stupidity to anger others. The fact that they claim being “genius” while stating contradictory beliefs makes me believe they are trolling personas. A person may claim they hate oranges, but say that they are their favorite fruit a week later. The inconsistencies in their personality and the values they pretend holding gives out their phoniness.

Flag Post

Good to know. Who of the old regulars still post here anyway?

Flag Post

A majority of regular posters weren’t here a year ago; there aren’t a lot of veterans left. Although some people like Gevock returned, there are more old users leaving than coming back.

Flag Post

I don’t know if I’m an old regular, but I’ve been here since early 09 on various accounts.

Flag Post

Who are the stupid posters?

Flag Post

Hey I bet if I rip off an unfunny gimmick alt it would be hilarious

Flag Post
Originally posted by ImBoutDatLife:

Hey I bet if I rip off an unfunny gimmick alt it would be hilarious.

You do that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

I don’t know if I’m an old regular, but I’ve been here since early 09 on various accounts.

Holy crap since 2009?

goes to check own profile

Wow… this must be a fake. Theres no way I could have been around this site for so long-Granted, with mouth breaksn inbetween, but still…

Flag Post

I think we are actually retarded. In a fun way ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by xProStar:

I think we are actually retarded. In a fun way ;)

I am retarded only we I need to be retarded, otherwise I am pretty sure I am smarter than most of Off topic.

That is to say, almost never… I like it how it is right now :)

Flag Post

Sometimes i act retarded, but im just doing it for fun.

Flag Post

yea i know some guy but im not gonna say names who used normal grammar and talked normally etc. but then he deleted all his posts and now acts like an idiot all the time.

Flag Post

I act very stupidly in chat. I’ll try to stop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

yea i know some guy but im not gonna say names who used normal grammar and talked normally etc. but then he deleted all his posts and now acts like an idiot all the time.

I think we all know this guy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:

I think we all know this guy.

I feel massively stupid for not knowing who you’re talking about.

Flag Post

lol who rolby

Flag Post

ui think its crow guy, he is one of the stupidest in ot.