Forums Off-topic

Off topic could be a better place

48 posts

Flag Post

I think Off topic would be better if there werent so much trolls, very bad grammar used on sentences, non-constructive threads, and bothersome people.

Flag Post

>Implying someone gives a fuck about an internet sub-forum

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asdfret:

>Implying someone gives a fuck about an internet sub-forum

Well…

WE do. Since we use this from time to time.

So, in one way or another I think everyone who is here cares about off topic.

Flag Post

very bad grammar used on sentences

I’m not sure whether or not the irony is deliberate, but knowing Aguspal, it probably isn’t.

Flag Post

yea but if it were like how you want it it would be boring and like sd

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

very bad grammar used on sentences

I’m not sure whether or not the irony is deliberate, but knowing Aguspal, it probably isn’t.

I was really, really, really sure than I wrote that correctly.

Besides My english is at least twice as good as it was before my break of Off topic/Kong so theres that too.

Originally posted by cesarcurado:

yea but if it were like how you want it it would be boring and like sd

Certainly a good point right here.

Flag Post

u didnt wrote that correctly tho

Flag Post

It’s what we make it.

Flag Post

Was I the only one who knew aguspal made this thread before I clicked it?

I mean, he complains about everything, unlike everyone else in OT.

EDIT: Bothersome people? I’m pretty sure you fall in that category, aguspal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

u didnt wrote that correctly tho

You didn’t either.

Flag Post

I guess the errors are minor, but they’re still quite jarring.

if there werent so much trolls,

This should read, “. . . if there weren’t so many trolls . . . .”

Much is used for non-count nouns. For example, I wish there wasn’t so much frosting on this cake. Frosting is a non-count noun because you can’t say something like seven frostings. Thus, it get the much.

Many is used for count nouns. For example, I wish there weren’t so many sprinkles on this doughnut. You can actually count a certain number of sprinkles, and so the word many is used.

very bad grammar used on sentences,

This one should read, “. . . very bad grammar used in sentences. . . .”

Grammar refers to the structure of a sentence. You cannot simply have structure on top of something. Structure is what makes up something, so structure must be in the thing. Thus grammar is in sentences, not on them.

Flag Post

Well, I’m just going to add that you have fairly bad grammar and your threads (such as this one) are non-constructive.

OT would be a much better place if their weren’t so many hypocrites in it.

Flag Post

OT would be a much better place if everyone who posted in OT were quarantined to this forum and couldn’t post anywhere else.

My mistake, I meant SD would be a much better place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jantonaitis:

OT would be a much better place if everyone who posted in OT were quarantined to this forum and couldn’t post anywhere else.

My mistake, I meant SD would be a much better place.

True.

Flag Post

OT is just fine… sighs

Flag Post

Sarcasm :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hamsters_R_Boss:

Was I the only one who knew aguspal made this thread before I clicked it?

I mean, he complains about everything, unlike everyone else in OT.

EDIT: Bothersome people? I’m pretty sure you fall in that category, aguspal.

You remind me of a certain other person with your comment…

Anyway, I would like it if you explain why I am bothersome to see if I can fix it.

Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

I guess the errors are minor, but they’re still quite jarring.

if there werent so much trolls,

This should read, “. . . if there weren’t so many trolls . . . .”

Much is used for non-count nouns. For example, I wish there wasn’t so much frosting on this cake. Frosting is a non-count noun because you can’t say something like seven frostings. Thus, it get the much.

Many is used for count nouns. For example, I wish there weren’t so many sprinkles on this doughnut. You can actually count a certain number of sprinkles, and so the word many is used.

very bad grammar used on sentences,

This one should read, “. . . very bad grammar used in sentences. . . .”

Grammar refers to the structure of a sentence. You cannot simply have structure on top of something. Structure is what makes up something, so structure must be in the thing. Thus grammar is in sentences, not on them.

Okey.

I actually dont know why I wrote much instead of many, I alredy knew that rule but I guess I wasnt paying attention.

In fact… this does really sound like some of the stuff my english teacher said, its kinda funny lol.

Flag Post

Aguspal, your “bothersome” because sometimes you make up to 5 threads a day, you are so clueless and don’t understand anything, you never make an effort to figure something out, you never use apostrophes when they are needed, and you complain like a bitch.

Flag Post

Agusdpal, your “bothersome” because sometimes you make up to 5 threads a day, you are so clueless and don’t understand anything, you never make an effort to figure something out, you never use apostrophes when they are needed, and you complain like a bitch.

He can’t help being a fucking moron whose from an underdeveloped country.

Flag Post

I know, but we can’t do anything against those problems so

Flag Post

the problem is that off topic doesnt really have anything to discuss besides bad internet culture, bad internet culture taken from other internet cultures, and extremely generic threads tat offer absolutely no discsusion just a single reply. it sertainly doesnt help that everyone thinks they are a hilarious “troll” which means everyone just acts stupid for fun which is scertainly not a good way to nurture decent discussion,.

Flag Post
the problem is that off topic doesnt really have anything to discuss besides bad internet culture, bad internet culture taken from other internet cultures

Unfortunately, OT has always been unoriginal and taken jokes and references from sites like 4chan and Reddit. Even though most hate places like Reddit and 9Gag, they will go and use words and memes, like using the words “autistic” or “le” (Although I think I’ve seen 1 or 2 use “Le”((But one was a stupid horsefucker)).

it sertainly doesnt help that everyone thinks they are a hilarious “troll” which means everyone just acts stupid for fun which is scertainly not a good way to nurture decent discussion,.

Most people who do this get called out for being a fucking idiot.

Flag Post

Agusdpal, your “bothersome” because sometimes you make up to 5 threads a day, you are so clueless and don’t understand anything, you never make an effort to figure something out, you never use apostrophes when they are needed, and you complain like a bitch.

I love you too.

But seriously… I dont see the big deal in all of what you say, I dont make that much threads all the days (And even if I truely did, you can just ignore them right?) and I dont complain either, I just want to have some kind of discussion on this very same forums.

AS for my grammar… yeah, it has its problems. But, then again, english is not my lenguage, so what do you except? I try to get better (And I do get better everyday since I learn english from all the sites I am in. Hell I even learnt some words in this very same forums as well!) but I cant quite know the whole lenguage in a day or two, is not that simple unfortunally.

In fact, as I have already said countless times, I am a lot better than before in genera l understanding and knowledge of english so theres that as well:

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:

I love you too.

But seriously… I dont see the big deal in all of what you say, I dont make that much threads all the days (And even if I truely did, you can just ignore them right?) and I dont complain either, I just want to have some kind of discussion on this very same forums.

You are complaining you retard.

That’s what this thread is all about.

Flag Post

It’s hard to ignore a festering poster who is a subhuman moron such as yourself, Agus. Also, If you want to sit around and post shitty threads all day for the sake of making shitty threads, go somewhere else.