Forums Off-topic

Cyberdyne.

18 posts

Flag Post

Yes, Cyberdyne, the fictional organization from the terminator series (specifically, the company that made the terminators and is also bent on taking over the world) actually exists, and is currently developing a robotic suit to help the handicapped.

Discuss.

Flag Post

YAY…or fail :D

Its hard to tell what is right.. those suits could take over the weak bodys of the handicapped.. ROBOTIC HOLOCAUST

Flag Post

… we’re doomed, aren’t we…

Flag Post
Originally posted by fuzzybacon:

… we’re doomed, aren’t we…

Aye, we are.

Flag Post

dang, sweet. Now we need Ahnold, John Connah, and some kick-ass weapons.

Flag Post

Be afraid…

be very afraid.

It’s actually really interesting to read, and I’ve spent quite a bit of time just browsing the site. But, seriously… is anybody else bothered that the suite’s name is Hal?

Flag Post

Oh that suit, didn’t know the companies name was Cyberdyne, lol, it was funny seeing an american made version of that suit that was hooked up to a power source after seeing that Cyberdyne suit on t.v. It looks cool though.

Flag Post

It’s Japanese, we’ll be fine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by glitch92:

It’s Japanese, we’ll be fine.

O rly?

Once they finish working the kinks out of that design, they will obvously go for world conquest.

We are doomed. :(

Flag Post

NOOOO we MUST destroy it immediently.

Flag Post

You know, the more I look into this stuff, I find we are way farther ahead in developing robots then I thought.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zigVdWtPnYs&hl=en&fs=1" width="425" height="344"></embed>

That was Titan the robot, used for parties and street festivals.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tealpug:

They may seem innocent, and they may seem unintelligent… I know they are hiding it. They are just waiting for the moment. The moment to strike.
The moment people die, nations fall, continents come to an end. Under one supreme ruler they shall come, a super intelligent of THEIR kind. We must prepare ourselves for the worst…

Meh, don’t worry too much. After all, robotic uprisings were the exact thing nukes were made for.

edit: w00t!

666 posts

I am the devil. >:D

Flag Post

EMP’s FTW?

Flag Post

I forgot about this thread.

In any case, I have concluded through much study of the HAL suit’s design, who it’s marketing to, and who it’ made by, that the HAL suit is in fact a weapon.

Once enough people have bought the suits, they will activate an override mechanism within the suit, and then control all of the suits from a central base. Kind of like in Star Wars.

These suits will then report to the central area, form ranks, get in tanks, and arm themselves. All the while, the helpless cripples will be unable to get the suits off, as they are crippled, and because the suits will not let themsleves be removed from the cripples. The cripples will be used as sheilds for the suits while they march into DC, as the national gaurd sits there wondering whether to shoot the suits or not.

Naturally the CEO’s of Cyberdyne will be laughing the whole time, sipping their martini’s while they watch the world get conquered a large flat screen TV.

Flag Post

I’ve got a share!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Magicbison:

I’ve got a share!

:O

Traitor!

Flag Post

Old news, I read about this months ago. They actually have finished and are renting these out…They look fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by some_guy1:

You know, the more I look into this stuff, I find we are way farther ahead in developing robots then I thought.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zigVdWtPnYs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" height="344" width="425"></embed>

That was Titan the robot, used for parties and street festivals.

Its a man in a suit. :(

I want to invent robots when im older