Forums Off-topic

DO I WINZ?

28 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Are you trying to say that you got all the factions to completely like you?

Flag Post

completely like

Kill on Sight > Like

Flag Post

Okay… So they’ll all kill on sight?

Flag Post

Flag Post

I haven’t played the damned game, I didn’t know what the bar meant.

Flag Post

how can you get all 7 factions to hate you? the chances of that are nearly impossible…

But getting them all to hate you on max? Now thats impossible.
What i mean is that you edited it =/

Flag Post
Originally posted by a_wise_fish:

how can you get all 7 factions to hate you? the chances of that are nearly impossible…

But getting them all to hate you on max? Now thats impossible.

What i mean is that you edited it =/

when you attack a faction you lose favor points

Flag Post

lolz did anyone read the chat box? ur moms pretty easy:P lolz

Flag Post

damn it, billyfred said “cool”…. that was my word :(

Flag Post

This is actually impossible, considering for every negative point you gain for one faction, you gain a positive for another. Also, getting to the “ally” status grants you an extra 3000 positive points for that faction, this doesn’t work when you go to “kill on sight”. Killing enemies, doing quests, everything that gains you positive points for one faction, give you the exact same points negatively to another. The only thing I’ve noticed is that if you cross a line, you’ll not actually get the points you were supposed to get (maybe this is fixed by now).

So, either way, you’ll have to explain how you did it, or we can practically assume this isn’t the truth.

EDIT: At least when I played, attacking troops gains you both positive and negative points for factions. If this has been changed, my apologies, but you only proved how much time you had on your hands then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

This is actually impossible, considering for every negative point you gain for one faction, you gain a positive for another. Also, getting to the “ally” status grants you an extra 3000 positive points for that faction, this doesn’t work when you go to “kill on sight”. Killing enemies, doing quests, everything that gains you positive points for one faction, give you the exact same points negatively to another. The only thing I’ve noticed is that if you cross a line, you’ll not actually get the points you were supposed to get (maybe this is fixed by now).

So, either way, you’ll have to explain how you did it, or we can practically assume this isn’t the truth.

If you grind it, you get 3+ for killing a ranger with alliance and 5- with the rangers, so it works.

Flag Post

Hey well done, that’s quite a waste of time.

Flag Post

It was a good waste of time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by isoluta:
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

If you grind it, you get 3+ for killing a ranger with alliance and 5- with the rangers, so it works.

but you’ll always make something go positive when you kill something. Making one bar lower is guarenteed to make another bar higher, so it is impossible to get EVERYTHING to the minimum.

Flag Post

Actually it is possible as you can see.

Flag Post

I noticed when a faction hates you enough, you can’t gain any favor points in that faction anymore, even though it tells you that you have. Doing that by level 15 seems odd to me though. Level 15 is pretty early on. I was level 33 when i got all achievements.

Flag Post

im not sure…….

ITS A TRAP!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by unproductive:

Hey well done, that’s quite a waste of time.

I agree, why did you do that? For nothing?

Edited: Nice avatar, DeadSoulReaper.

Flag Post

Damn it, this topic made me lose. So now I’m going to make you all lose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SithDoughnut:

Damn it, this topic made me lose. So now I’m going to make you all lose.

What, The Game?

Flag Post

What, The Game?

That would be the one

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeadSoulReaper:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hackey_Sack:
Originally posted by DeadSoulReaper:

lol.

the game, you just lost it.