Forums Off-topic

How many people do you think will have a profile on Kongregate within 2 or 3 years?

19 posts

Flag Post

Ho many?

Flag Post

Flag Post

i

Flag Post

wHAT JABOR?

Flag Post

Kongregate has been very strong in suggesting they will later on put a cap on how many users join the site, meaning that maybe a year from now only 5 – 10 people will be able to make a profile every day, to control the Kongregate population.

We’re like China, I think. Maybe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marh:

Kongregate has been very strong in suggesting they will later on put a cap on how many users join the site, meaning that maybe a year from now only 5 – 10 people will be able to make a profile every day, to control the Kongregate population.

We’re like China, I think. Maybe.

Why do thy need to control the user population? They make money off of users, so the more users that join, the more money they have to buy bandwith, right?

I am ignorant of how this stuff works, sorry.

Flag Post

Why do thy need to control the user population? They make money off of users, so the more users that join, the more money they have to buy bandwith, right?

It’s way harder to control and maintain a site with too much traffic and social intake. It also adds exclusivity to it, which generally attracts more positive publicity, especially in the tech industry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jabor:

i

I’m gonna guess an imaginary number joke?

Flag Post

A number only Chuck Norris can count to.

Flag Post

i

that’s just an i with italics

Flag Post

I’m going to say…. Over nine thousa- Oh wait we already have that number, so er…… 1,000,000?

Flag Post

I was going to follow up with a joke about having an imaginary number of real friends and how that compares to having a real number of imaginary friends…

Though my math license just got revoked, so it’s not going to happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SethMorton:

Ho many?

I’m not a ho!

Flag Post

I was going to follow up with a joke about having an imaginary number of real friends and how that compares to having a real number of imaginary friends…

Though my math license just got revoked, so it’s not going to happen.

It got revoked when everybody started hating you, Jabor ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilducks:

I’m going to say…. Over nine thousa- Oh wait we already have that number, so er…… 1,000,000?

how about the square root of -1

Flag Post

i think thats about right

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuurrrmmm:

i think thats about right

Look at a graph of f(x) = sqrt(x)

There is no indication that it is infinity…

The square root of minus one simply does not exist.

Flag Post

erm… no one in Kongregate is 2 or 3, they cant type: FACT!
i think you should put 5 – 10 because that makes more sence.

Flag Post

pi