Forums Off-topic

BETA?

15 posts

Flag Post

This is to resolve the simple question that probably has a simple answer.

Why is Kongregate Beta?

When is the real kongregate coming? Will it cost? Or am I getting the meaning of Beta completely wrong?

Flag Post

Because it isn’t done yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

Flag Post

But what are they adding? I need a mod in here!

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomanmatt:

Pretty much anything they deem to be a useful feature, such as the kreds system.

They plan to stay in BETA indefinitely, so you should expect more updates.

Flag Post
Originally posted by some_guy1:

Pretty much anything they deem to be a useful feature, such as the kreds system.

Also, it says somewhere (i forget where) that they CAN’T come out of BETA, simply because this is the first website of its type, and they’re ‘not ready to say "we’re done" just yet’

Flag Post

This is like the 10th time this is asked… >:(

Kongregate still has also many bugs, it will be out of beta when it’s 100% working and done. I think. That will take long time. Kong has been at beta for couple years right now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

Flag Post

And Kong shall never be done… We will always want something new or something changed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by notverygood:
Originally posted by some_guy1:

Also, it says somewhere (i forget where) that they CAN’T come out of BETA, simply because this is the first website of its type, and they’re ‘not ready to say "we’re done" just yet’

Flag Post

Plus the Beta adds something to the Kongregate Banner! If it was not there it would look weird!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ruudiluca:

Plus the Beta adds something to the Kongregate Banner! If it was not there it would look weird!

I could say the some thing if I was around and testing when it went from alpha to beta. “O it looks weird!”

How tragic. /sarcasm

Flag Post
Originally posted by notverygood:
Originally posted by ruudiluca:

I could say the some thing if I was around and testing when it went from alpha to beta. “O it looks weird!”

How tragic. /sarcasm

Flag Post

Lol

Flag Post

if your wondering why its in Beta, ask the creators… (Greg/Emily/Jim)