Forums Off-topic

The meaning of life

21 posts

Flag Post

I was having a debate in one of the chatrooms and thought it would be better to have one on the forums where everyone can see.

So what is the meaning of life

Flag Post

42?No.

Sex?No

Things I’m not going to mention on this site ever?No.

The meaning of life is what you want it to be. Wanna be a author?The meaning of life is to write.

Wanna be a professianal athlete? The meaning of life is to be healthy, fit and strong.

I can go on forever but there is no ‘real’ meaning of life. It’s what you want to do with your life that defines your life.

Flag Post

and why the hell life worth living?

Flag Post

Enough Of These Threads already! How would a person know what the true meaning of life is when they don’t even know the Ultimate Question!!!! The less you know the less you have to worry =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by maninhell:

Originally posted by Durtle13:

Enough Of These Threads already! How would a person know what the true meaning of life is when they don’t even know the Ultimate Question!!!! The less you know the less you have to worry =)

Did you guys not read my post? I think it’s quite a good answer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arseface:

I was having a debate in one of the chatrooms and thought it would be better to have one on the forums where everyone can see.

Flag Post
Originally posted by notverygood:

But I’m pretty sure he/she is not talking about our lives individually but he’s asking the question “Why did God create us humans” or “What is our main purpose in life”

Flag Post

But I’m pretty sure he/she is not talking about our lives individually but he’s asking the question “Why did God create us humans” or “What is our main purpose in life”

Originally posted by star_xd:
Originally posted by arseface:

Flag Post

That’s one weird looking quote lol. But yeah, then I can ask,“Why did God create himself?” "Why do we have a purpose?’ etc.

Flag Post

Oh well.

Flag Post

That’s one weird looking quote lol. But yeah, then I can ask,“Why did God create himself?” "Why do we have a purpose?’ etc.

Well thats beyond the main topic and IMO I don’t think we have a purpose in life

Flag Post

yea… and why the hell do with live for? we only live to die… not more… this is the purpose…

Flag Post

Well thats beyond the main topic and IMO I don’t think we have a purpose in life

mimicing IMO IMO IMO

I know I strayed a bit away from the topic but it was in reply to the questions you put forward, rhetorical ro not, i answered them, so if we’re playing the blame game, you are the blamed, and I’m the blamer of the blamee.

Flag Post

yea… and why the hell do with live for? we only live to die… not more… this is the purpose…

That is like saying a chicken lives to become meat.
I honestly would rather not know what the meaning of life is, because then I would not have to follow my fate and instead I get to choose my destiny

Flag Post

I honestly would rather not know what the meaning of life is, because then I would not have to follow my fate and instead I get to choose my destiny

aware of it or not, you have chosen your fate with the very first decision you made, good or bad. Everything else that happens and what you do accordingly comes from what happened that first time, and whether that will cause you to lie, or tell the truth

Flag Post

aware of it or not, you have chosen your fate with the very first decision you made, good or bad. Everything else that happens and what you do accordingly comes from what happened that first time, and whether that will cause you to lie, or tell the truth

But isn’t it possible to change that first decision?

Flag Post

No. (story example) you are a happy 3 year old. youre confronted by a large person, looking to punch you. Do you run Do you sta there and take the beating? Whatever you do, once you do it you can’t change it, seeing as time travel is impossible.

Flag Post

yea… i always thought the perents choose my fate when they teach me what to and not to do..

Flag Post

Well, in most people example, nope. Often the first decision is made before birth, before parents have xplained what you can do, etc, or even whn they aren’t there, nor have they explained. You only have your premature (however old you are when your first decision was) brain to decide what to do. That decision may then make you a superstar, or a hobo. (or in between, middle class)

Flag Post

I hope you understand that what you guys are saying doesn’t make any sense. And I’m not saying this from a confused point of view.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marh:

I hope you understand that what you guys are saying doesn’t make any sense. And I’m not saying this from a confused point of view.

whateeevvveer you say…

whats the meaning of life: people probably have it right… (although its probably not in this forum) But they have no proof to prove it, its just another random guess (finding a needle in a haystack)