Forums Off-topic

What Cell phone do you have?

27 posts

Flag Post

Title says it all. I have a sidekick 08, the new one.

Flag Post

I have the NV2, which is a decent phone, though I’ll hopefully have an iPhone by the end of the year.

Flag Post

I’ve actually never heard of a Cell hpone. If I had, I probably wouldn’t want it.

Flag Post

Blackjack 2…it’s okay…

But the keyboard buttons are really hard to press down.

Flag Post

The Vu from AT&T

Flag Post

I’ve got an LG Lotus. I guess it’s nice and all, and I’m happy my parents got it for me and all that. But I was fine with my old phone, even if it was like. . . 5 or 6 years old. I never used it, sure, but it’s not like I’ll use this one more. Regardless, I do like it; can finally put Bowling For Soup ringtones instead of being stuck with the ones the old phone had and only those ones. Heh.

-Deriaz

Flag Post

What the hell is a Cell hpone? if you mean Cell Phone then i got a crappy Tracfone. The company is so cheap, they can’t spell trac or fone right, but it’s the only Cell Phone i can afford. =(

Flag Post

I don’t have a Cell hpone.

Flag Post

I used to have the absolute worst Sony Ericson, but luckily I just got a blackberry storm which happens to be THE SICKEST THING SINCE CHOCOLATE WAS MADE

Flag Post
Originally posted by sockgzin:

What the hell is a Cell hpone? if you mean Cell Phone then i got a crappy Tracfone. The company is so cheap, they can’t spell trac or fone right, but it’s the only Cell Phone i can afford. =(

LOL hilarious but I feel srry 4 u blackberry storm rulz and I got it :S

Flag Post

HUH! A cell hpone. I dont understand. what a cell hpone. cell hpone.. see anything wired with that word? huH!!!!! cell hpone, look closely at the last part of the two words that are like one word, or better yet, loooooooook at the first part of the second word that is part of the whole word. YES! it does say hpone.
HA!
I BELIIIIIIIIVE you did not mean to say cell hpone but another word.. another word completely..

an entirely different word completely.

Flag Post

i dont have one….

Flag Post

omg 5 people want to be ‘uber’ because the guy who made topic had a RLY small typo? wtf? freaks …

i got a Sony Ericsson W890i http://www.fonearena.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/sony-2dericsson-2dw890i-2dfront.jpg this is it (there are more colours… mine is black, like the one in pic)

Flag Post

You know, I am surprised I am the only one with a sidekick. I think that its a very good line of phones, but they do get old very quickly.

Flag Post

I don’t know the model but it is a Samsung phone that looks somewhat like this:

Flag Post

Looks like what?

Flag Post

The picture under the text?

Flag Post

Picture isn’t showing up; try a link, instead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by re4beast:

You know, I am surprised I am the only one with a sidekick. I think that its a very good line of phones, but they do get old very quickly.

I actually know very few people with the Sidekick at all.

Flag Post

http://nexus404.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads2/2007/10/motorola-rizr-z10-cell-phone.jpg

Flag Post

At least for me, it still isn’t working…

Flag Post

That looks…strange. I don’t know why it is doing that.

Flag Post

I am getting the same thing.

Flag Post

Mine’s the new(er) indistuctible modle from Verizon

Flag Post

SaintAjora has a pretty cool phone, huh?