Forums Off-topic

new forum on baconators website (locked)

13 posts

Flag Post

the baconators website, now has there own forums so every come and post just like we did here.

http://www.freewebs.com/baconatorsunited/

Flag Post

oh yeah im in

Flag Post

awsome

Flag Post

wtf dude u forgot me lol

Flag Post

I like how there’s a banner ad for a Muslim marriage service even though Muslims aren’t allowed to eat pork.

also wtf is up with that feather?

Flag Post

It’s actually an ad. That’s how FreeWebs.com get their money back.

Flag Post

I know it’s an ad, I just thought it was amusing having an advert aimed at Muslims on a site about bacon.

There’s also one for something called Halal Mortages, which I don’t imagine will generate much revenue either :)

Flag Post

i haven’t niticed the feather until now… it seems very cool though

Flag Post

nice.. a muslim ad on a bacon site.. makes since….

nice.. a muslim ad on a bacon site.. makes since….but ya im not sure why the feather is there… somehow i just noticed it… sad.. i dunno i may change that soon..

Flag Post

There are still a lot of things needed to be done for the site.

No official Image or Banner, (didn’t we have a contest?)

Ranks are really useless at this point, (No chain of command for when you are gone.)

Nobody really goes to the forums anyway, (WE NEED ADVERTISEMENT!)

No Long -term Purpose ( It’s just people saying “bacon roxx”. We need to actually DO something, like spread Bacon’s Popularity to other things through Pictures, Videos, Music, Stories, Etc.)

No Catch Phrase or Slogan (everything needs to have one…)

BTW, unpro: lol

Flag Post

zach.. you have alot of time to think things threw.. thats why im making you co leader of the baconators :)

zach.. you have alot of time to think things threw.. thats why im making you co leader of the baconators :)do you want to?

Flag Post

sure… I’ll do what I can.

BTW: It only a minute to see stuff that we needed. And with co-pivoteers and sprite rippers of my big project not responding for a while, i guess i have a lot of free time.

Flag Post

you are right about the forums zach, that is why i made this topic(hoping it would not get locked down by arcancoder).