Forums Off-topic

Dead Forums-The Horror of Not Living in the US

74 posts

Flag Post

Now I know nothing can be done about this, but it really ticks me off. It seems the US is the only country in the world, because even in off-topic, before about one o’clock in the UK, there are about twenty minutes between each post here…and it’s really annoying. I want to know why the US seems to hold about 1,000,000 of the 1,400,000 users on Kong.

Is anyone else in the UK, or just not in the US, annoyed about this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariosuperlative:

Now I know nothing can be done about this, but it really ticks me off. It seems the US is the only country in the world, because even in off-topic, before about one o’clock in the UK, there are about twenty minutes between each post here…and it’s really annoying. I want to know why the US seems to hold about 1,000,000 of the 1,400,000 users on Kong.

I am also annoyed about this. The problem is even more pronounced in serious discussion, where there is usually about 1 hour between posts.

Flag Post

You didn’t need to quote my post…it’s the only one in the topic. :|

Flag Post

I enjoy quoting.

Flag Post

Try chat.

Or real life.

Flag Post

Originally posted by Altheman:

I am also annoyed about this. The problem is even more pronounced in serious discussion, where there is usually about 1 hour between posts.

I enjoy quoting.

Ditto.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JudeMaverick:

Try chat.

Or real life.

I tried real life, it didn’t work out.

Flag Post

i tried real life, it didn’t work out.

Depends on who you’re talking to. Try someone who’s different in ideas but understands criticism instead of someone who acts like Bill O’Reilly, whether liberal, moderate, or conservative.

Flag Post

Try chat.

Or real life.

I tried real life, it didn’t work out.

I lol’d.

Flag Post

i tried real life, it didn’t work out.

Depends on who you’re talking to. Try someone who’s different in ideas but understands criticism instead of someone who acts like Bill O’Reilly, whether liberal, moderate, or conservative.

I will just quote you for fun.

Flag Post

It’s annoying. Specially around 8-9. Not one goddamn person on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RMcD:

Yeah. After lunch it’s moderately better, and after five the forums finally get awesomely active. Don’t you think it seems like everyone lives in the US?

Flag Post

What timezone?
Its 15:18 in England.

Flag Post

What timezone?

Its 15:18 in England.

It’s 15:20 in SCOTLAND.

Yeah. After lunch it’s moderately better, and after five the forums finally get awesomely active. Don’t you think it seems like everyone lives in the US?

Yeah. I can speak to a few people on at lunch. And no not at all. Only a couple of hundred million people live in the US no where near everyone.

Flag Post

*gasp *

Scotland!
People haven’t lived there for a thousand years!

Flag Post

*gasp *

Scotland!

Really? I thought it was deserted

Flag Post

It’s 15:20 in SCOTLAND.

My clocks says 15:23. but it’s wrong, anyway…

Yeah. I can speak to a few people on at lunch. And no not at all. Only a couple of hundred million people live in the US no where near everyone.

Yeah, China houses like four times as many people as US.

EDIT:

Originally posted by 1badCompany1:

*gasp *

Scotland!

Really? I thought it was deserted

Most. Epic. Post. Ever.

EDIT 2: But guess what? I live in Wales! :O

Flag Post

Don’t forget India.

Flag Post

Well I’ve met a lot of nice people on Kong from US, UK, Asia, Aussie, NZ. You just gotta roll with the Time Zones. Or wait for school holidays. Sadly it’s hard for us to game with European friends because of the 7+ hour time difference. By the time I get home from work it’s 12 mid in Germany. Basically Saturday & Sunday are the only times I can game with them. But that’s where IM comes in handy we can still chat and they can rub in the fact that they are earning badges while I’m stuck at work.

Flag Post

Actually. It’s 15:31

and

Scotland

Flag Post

and

Scotland

Broken link.

Flag Post

Im UK and I also dont like the fact that there is hardly any posts at a certain time in the day because the Americans are asleep.

Flag Post

and

Scotland

Broken link.

Fixed link.

Flag Post

LOL great website.

Flag Post

Agreed