74 posts

Flag Post

your eyebrows are not on your face

your mouth is bigger than half your face

Flag Post

Moth?
Can you not spell?

Flag Post
<touche>You don’t look after your poor, helpless, bankrupt family, you just fly around ignoring them when they need you most. You fly down and steal things from people to get food, as you can’t be bothered to get a job.</touche>

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariosuperlative:
<touche>You don’t look after your poor, helpless, bankrupt family, you just fly around ignoring them when they need you most. You fly down and steal things from people to get food, as you can’t be bothered to get a job.</touche>

13 year olds don’t usually have jobs.

Flag Post

Well, I’m from UK and Ive just discovered that Altheman is in fact Jemery Clarkson off Top Gear. Classic Clarkson quote You can’t insult me.

I quite like the Scots because of the Whisky, Haggis and RMcD, cause he’s good at RPing on the forums.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Well, I’m from UK and Ive just discovered that Altheman is in fact Jemery Clarkson off Top Gear. Classic Clarkson quote You can’t insult me.

I quite like the Scots because of the Whisky, Haggis and RMcD, cause he’s good at RPing on the forums.

Traitor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariosuperlative:

Now I know nothing can be done about this, but it really ticks me off. It seems the US is the only country in the world, because even in off-topic, before about one o’clock in the UK, there are about twenty minutes between each post here…and it’s really annoying. I want to know why the US seems to hold about 1,000,000 of the 1,400,000 users on Kong.

Is anyone else in the UK, or just not in the US, annoyed about this?

I agree with you about stuff. and stuff, BUT
The problem is not that like 1.000.000 of the kongregathians are Americans.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT DON’T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!

They should make sure half of them are awake when the other half are sleeping. That way, we can all enjoy the Americans all the time.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AMERICA! YES YOU CAN!

Flag Post

altheman stop making pyramids and stop insulting me and RMCD

ive got my ways of getting my ownback

Flag Post
Originally posted by flyingman:

altheman stop making pyramids and stop insulting me and RMCD

ive got my ways of getting my ownback

Like what ways? Setting flying pirhanas on us? Getting a plane to fly into our houses? Forgive me, anyway, this argument is getting boring. Do you agree to stop this? Cause I do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by traktortoff:

They should make sure half of them are awake when the other half are sleeping. That way, we can all enjoy the Americans all the time.

Dibs on the normal half! 12PM-12AM

Flag Post
Originally posted by magarfen:
Originally posted by traktortoff:

Dibs on the normal half! 12PM-12AM

Ok. granted. but make sure you post a lot. postalot. like spamalot.

Flag Post

I live in Australia, and I’m usually a couple of hours in front of everyone I know, the forums are also dead (even the art ones o.O).
Chat. Chat would work if I had more then one Australian friend who would come on.
Hey. Anyone live in Aus that wants to talk to me when I get bored?

Flag Post

There’s actually only about 6 Americans; they just like to post with alt their alts all at once. Makes the site look big.

Flag Post

let me name one kingzak

Flag Post

You know that you can’t do that right?
Me and my bro, try to stay logged in on the same computer in two different windows, it’ll sign you out of the second one and back in with the name of the first.

Flag Post

I’ve been on two accounts and I’ve seen people talking in chat on two of their alts. But maybe its from other computers. Wow there are only 6 Americans here? I feel so privlaged. Oboe what state are you from? I lived in NSW for two years in the early 90s.

Flag Post

I live in Victoria. Frankston to be exact.

Flag Post

Wow I hope your area wasn’t in the bushfires! I lived in the suberbs of Sydney. It was a good two years. I think the thing that I never got used to seeing were the guys in suits that had the suit pant’s made into shorts. They looked so professional till you looked down and you go huh? Hope you and your family are safe down there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arcaneCoder:

There’s actually only about 6 Americans; they just like to post with alt their alts all at once. Makes the site look big.

Alt their alts?

Wut?

And, pah, Scottish people hate the English on principle, but you don’t hate us.

Flag Post

Are you guys kidding? The UK is 10000 times better than Scrotland…

And if you don’t like the blank periods, move to the USA

Flag Post
Originally posted by RMcD:

Alt their alts?

Wut?

And, pah, Scottish people hate the English on principle, but you don’t hate us.

Nope we are just Jealous of ur kilts.

Flag Post

I live in Lakin,Kansas

Flag Post

Chapter 2 of my story Red Silence is out!!! Go check it out in the off topic forum page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by John56:

I live in Lakin,Kansas

So Lakin is Hell? Cause your profile says your location is Hell