Forums Off-topic

Do not spam! page 3 (locked)

57 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by flyingman:

the thread died of to much carbon dioxiode

good good… finally I see hope. The thread is resting. We may be saved from his rath, as long as this thread be in peace.

Flag Post

Do not spam!

In off topic thats like asking nerds to stop playing runescape. It will never happen anytime soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by re4beast:

Do not spam!

In off topic thats like asking nerds to stop playing runescape. It will never happen anytime soon.

Hey some of us Nerds stopped playing Runescape a looooong time ago.

Flag Post

Do not spam!

I see a Spam warrior has joined the ranks.
I wish you luck in taming the threadbeast. But, as the protector, I must warn you, don’t spam this thread, it might fight back..

Flag Post
Originally posted by traktortoff:

Do not spam!

I wish you luck in taming the threadbeast. But, as the protector, I must warn you, don’t spam this thread, it might fight back..

I am not a spammer, I am just saying, you will never stop spamming in off topic. If forum mods, and regulars cant keep it down what makes you think you can?

Flag Post
Originally posted by traktortoff:

Do not spam!

I am not a spammer, I am just saying, you will never stop spamming in off topic. If forum mods, and regulars cant keep it down what makes you think you can?

Still spammin the thread I see. bevare..
The Thread will not tolerate much more.. It might reawaken..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Altheman:

They won’t silence me, I am lvl 28, a respected poster, rated hundreds of games and posted 100s of comments.

You really think that means you can spam without consequence? I guess today you learn that’s wrong.