Forums Off-topic

Am I a Thread Killer?

30 posts

Flag Post

It seems that every time I make a post on a thread I make everyone avoid it. Seriously is it me or is it just all of you being ignorant? Jk, no offense to the people out there. But seriously, why do I always kill the threads?

Flag Post

Quick, get a pulse on this thread!

Flag Post

No, I am a thread killer.

Flag Post

No, Epic_Fail_Guy is a thread killer.

ninja’d

Flag Post

Oh, who is that handsome devil named EFG? If I were anyone else, I would make love to him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dakota0495:

It seems that every time I make a post on a thread I make everyone avoid it. Seriously is it me or is it just all of you being ignorant? Jk, no offense to the people out there. But seriously, why do I always kill the threads?

Name the treads you think you’ve killed, however, I don’t think you are… You need to work on making all of your statements ultimatums, work on that and you’ll be killing treads and conversations in no time.

Also, never go against anything you’ve said, no matter how wrong you think it is, and defend it with tenacious ferocity, as you can only be wrong. Even if you think your wrong, still hold hope that you may be right, and hold on to that tread of hope and ride it all the way; never back down! Of course, only stopping to reiterate your original statement in a new way, as to make it seem fresh. My summation of you derived from that you left lee-way to think that they could convince you other wise (you can’t argue with a rock.) You’ve clearly failed, as you didn’t back up the claim of ignorance of us kongregators, not only that you pretty much backed up and made yourself look like an idiot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Parappa20:

Stat!

Flag Post

You killed my goldfish! You drowned him! Sicko!

Flag Post
Originally posted by xTw1tchyx:
Originally posted by Parappa20:

Stat!

We need CPR fast!

Flag Post

Referring To what you said, you don’t kill threads, you either make threads that hardly anyone cares about, or as you said:

I make everyone avoid it

Flag Post

Hurry!We have no time left!He already killed many threads.We cant let this one die!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Durtle13:

Referring To what you said, you don’t kill threads, you either make threads that hardly anyone cares about, or as you said:

I make everyone avoid it

So a post by this person would stop people posting in Suggestions thread (assuming he posts there)? A little extreme but that’s basically what you’re saying.

Flag Post

Hey that’s what he said I’m just stating the facts to help his concern

EDIT: This should be one post up

Flag Post

yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by notverygood:

How does it help his concern?

Wait a minute, you changed the topic to try to confuse me, dakota is talking about her making threads that nobody visits, your last reply to my post was about her posting in a thread.

Flag Post

Wait a minute, you changed the topic to try to confuse me, dakota is talking about her making threads that nobody visits, your last reply to my post was about her posting in a thread.

Paradoxical? I said if she posted in such a thread people would avoid it(?), which is what this whole thing is about

Flag Post

o.e

Flag Post

Paradoxical? I said if she posted in such a thread people would avoid it(?), which is what this whole thing is about

………I should leave nao shouldn’t I

Flag Post

Unless you want me to add you to the list of people I have paradoxed and discombobulated.

Flag Post

paradoxed and discombobulated
wat does that mean

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowpig60:

paradoxed and discombobulated
wat does that mean

paradox- This sentense contains two mistakes. What are they? (Sentence is spelled wrong, there 1 error, 2errors becomes wrong, as there was only 1 error, however, because there is now 2 errors, ‘two errors’ in the sentence is correct, making there be 1 error, and so on, etc.)

discombobulated- to confuse of be confused (Jim was very discombobulated when I explained to him the how Newton’s third law works.)

Flag Post

o ok

Flag Post

What is an “EFG” Sorry… Im a n00bz0r… Can anyone tell me what is an Epic Fail Guy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by me_luv_food:

What is an “EFG” Sorry… Im a n00bz0r… Can anyone tell me what is an Epic Fail Guy?

I hope you are using sarcasm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by craig12390:
Originally posted by me_luv_food:

I hope you are using sarcasm.

Nope… Winces Don’t hurt me :(
I told you I am a n00b…