Forums Off-topic

Friday The Thirteenth page 2

35 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArchFlame:

Yeah,I called him he wasnt there so I guess Jason wont kill you guys this year.Sorry.

Theres always Halloween >=}

Flag Post

Oh yeah.I forgot about Haloween.So I guess Freddie,Jason,Chainsaw Masacre,The Uninvited,etc will kill you all.

Flag Post

Oh yeah.I forgot about Haloween.So I guess Freddie,Jason,Chainsaw Masacre,The Uninvited,etc will kill you all.

The Uninvited

Not a classic, not scared of.

EDIT: Archflame, pre-grats on your 100th post!

Flag Post

they better if they dont im going to call santa and tell him they arnt being nice

Flag Post

Dont forget Zombie Santa.OMG almost to my 100th post!!!!

Flag Post

ya but i mean santa that brings gifts or coal and they will get coal

Flag Post

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD Im at my 100th post!!!Freddie,Jason,Chainsaw Masacre,The Uninvited,etc all gos to the party to celebrate my 100th post.

Flag Post

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD Im at my 100th post!!!Freddie,Jason,Chainsaw Masacre,The Uninvited,etc all gos to the party to celebrate my 100th post.

Can I come?

Flag Post

I just realised…

Friday The Thirteenth

That should definitely be thir- o never mind

Originally posted by Parappa20:

Can I come?

Only if you bring chips. And pie. Cos pie is awsome.

Flag Post

Sure your all invited.Uh Oh my post count isn’t at 100 anymore!The party is ruined and Freddie,Jason,Chainsaw Masacre.The Uninvited go out and rampage the city.Then they get tired and celebrate my other posts.So we all have a gigantic party for every lousy post.