Forums Off-topic

Intelligent Conversation with a so-called "/b/tard"

6 posts

Flag Post

So I just lately chatted (on that one chat site… I can’t remember what it’s called) with somebody who considered themselves to be a /b/tard. I really expected the conversation to be a stupid one, and one I would end quickly. But, this did not happen… we ended out having a very pleasant discussion, and he was very friendly.

So ask you off-topicans (who I believe know more about /b/ than anybody else on this site) why do such nice people go on such a terrible website?

Flag Post

Because they have a sick and twisted sense of humor.

I actually used to be a polite and friendly user, but then /b/ metamorphisised me, and now I’m only polite when the time calls for it.

Flag Post

They have a need to act like someone they totally aren’t and go to a type of website they would never normally go to?

Flag Post

It’s all about the humor. Oldfags tend to be somewhat intelligent, even on /b/ while newfags just troll.

Flag Post

Either that

Originally posted by UzumakiNaruto:

It’s all about the humor. Oldfags tend to be somewhat intelligent, even on /b/ while newfags just troll.

Either that or he wasnt a /b/tard…

Flag Post

So ask you off-topicans (who I believe know more about /b/ than anybody else on this site) why do such nice people go on such a terrible website?

For the lulz.