what are the awsomest things EVER page 2

36 posts

Flag Post

no Vampire zombie ninja robot Nazis, just ninjas by itself

Flag Post

Raptor Jesus

Flag Post
Originally posted by UzumakiNaruto:

When you think about it, they’re all the same.

God and Jesus are not the same as Satan…

Nintendo and Obama…. No

I agree with the Obama-No, but nintendo is great. They make high quality games.

On topic, uhm…chocolate is good, science, history…and I can’t think of any more…

None of them exist, so to that extent they’re not the same are they? And what’s wrong with Obama? Reduced slaughter is better than slaughter (McCain was planning on just continuing the Bush reign of terror).

Flag Post

raptor Jesus

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariosuperlative:

Nintendo and Obama…. No

On topic, uhm…chocolate is good, science, history…and I can’t think of any more…

None of them exist, so to that extent they’re not the same are they? And what’s wrong with Obama? Reduced slaughter is better than slaughter (McCain was planning on just continuing the Bush reign of terror).

So you dont think they exist. Why should they be on a list of the best things in the world..?

Flag Post
Originally posted by re4beast:

raptor Jesus

Raptor Jesus

Flag Post

They may not exist to some, but to other, they do. As for Obama, I agree with getting the hell out of Iraq, but I don’t agree with his plan for the economy and taxes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by traktortoff:

Nintendo and Obama…. No

So you dont think they exist. Why should they be on a list of the best things in the world..?

Well, they are part of the human pysche, and some people may think they are the best, in being in imagination they are technically things. Not that I would ever put God, Jesus, Satan, Gabriel, or any other religious figure on a list of awesomenss.

Except the Dallai Lama. Because he’s a real religious figure, and awesomely awesome.

They may not exist to some, but to other, they do. As for Obama, I agree with getting the hell out of Iraq, but I don’t agree with his plan for the economy and taxes.

Yes, I agree. He seems to be bailling people out too much…

Flag Post

a few things
This is not a serious discussion, don’t drag Obama policies into this
Also, raptor Jesus wouldn’t qualify, being dead and all
Plus, I forgot poutine

Flag Post
Originally posted by amanningman18:

a few things

Plus, I forgot poutine

If you can slip in Serious Discussion, it’s for the better. People need to learn to be more intelligent in their speech and not to spam (I’m looking at you, mariosuperlative).

Flag Post
Originally posted by amanningman18:

a few things

Plus, I forgot poutine

We have a section on kong for serious stuff
Plus I forgot killer bees
And how can we have a serious discussion when things like nachos chuck Norris and flamingoes are mentioned?

If you can slip in Serious Discussion, it’s for the better. People need to learn to be more intelligent in their speech and not to spam (I’m looking at you, mariosuperlative).