Forums Off-topic

Need help with making a website!!!!

15 posts

Flag Post

Hi, I am working on a games website and just wondered if there is some sort of tool or widget that’s free that would let me a have members login/logout/register section on the homepage???? I think it’s unlikely but any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance.

P.S. the website is currently http://www.clockworkgames.weebly.com

Flag Post

only the first 4 games are playable to me the rest are just pictures. i have no idea about the login thing. and why make a website?

Flag Post

Learn PHP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ihatethiswebsite:

only the first 4 games are playable to me the rest are just pictures. i have no idea about the login thing. and why make a website?

Yeah, I am just starting out, just trying to get the layout sorted first then I will get all the games loaded. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ihatethiswebsite:

Forgot to say….WHY NOT MAKE A WEBSITE?? I can get a lot of games from a lot different sites on the one place for people to play. What’s wrong with that??

Flag Post

You are stealing games illegally?

Flag Post

Well dont they allow you take them? Its games for your site…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

Some websites allow you to place games on your website, all you have to do is embed the code, so you can’t say he’s doing illegal activity until you know which website the games are coming from.

Flag Post

And no, you aren’t going to be able to have a log-in system on a free hosting plan. You get what you pay for.

Flag Post

htmlforums.com

http://www.koders.com/

Flag Post

Hell no, look at the bottom of this page and click on “games for your site”. Just embed the game and badaboom!

Flag Post
Originally posted by dee4life:

Hell no, look at the bottom of this page and click on “games for your site”. Just embed the game and badaboom!

Yeah, kinda what I said.

Flag Post

Learn PHP like cardos said. Assembly, ruby, delphi are good programs to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by re4beast:

Learn PHP like cardos said. Assembly, ruby, delphi are good programs to.

I don’t think learning these would help as it is a free hosting site so the most advanced coding I can work with is html. I dunno, not to clued up on all this though so was just looking for a quick alternative widget or something. :P

Flag Post

You get what you pay for.