Forums Off-topic

The Facts

18 posts

Flag Post

This is kind of another thread about 2012 but here are the facts about it. I am not spamming saying “ZOMG 2012 IS COMING!! WE ALL R GOING TO DIE!!! ZOMGZZZ!!!” All I am saying here are the facts that might or will occur on 2012.

There has been an unknown planet that people call “planet x” or “Nibiru”. It has a strange orbit because it only comes in the local solar system every 3600 years. In the year 2012, the planet x or Nibiru will come back causing many problems to the planet Earth.

John Major Jenkins and other people think that an alignment will occur when the sun rises above the horizon on December 21 2012. At one point the sun will rise in the middle of the Milky Way Galaxy making an alignment between the earth, sun and the galactic center. It is claimed that it will cause many changes on Earth.

I have also read a book called “Horrible Histories The Angry Aztecs” and at one point it said that the Mayan civilizations all got destroyed when the whole land got flooded and two people survived by climbing a tree and then started the human civilization again. Then at one point after many many years later, another disaster happened. (Can’t remember what it was…) Then they said that on December 21 2012, a giant earthquake will occur and again two people will live and start the human civilization again. In the movie, 2012, it said that a giant flood will happen. Earthquake or a giant flood?

Here is a website I found to be extremely helpful: http://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html
It sounds all to real. The facts sound actually convincing. Here is something I found something very interesting…

“In the first quarter of 2001, the Sun switched magnetic poles. This occurs every eleven years. Prior to this the Sun’s north magnetic pole was at the north rotational pole. Now the Sun’s north magnetic pole is at its south pole. Since opposite poles attract, the magnetic poles of the Earth and Sun are now at their most stable.

Just about the time of 2012 Winter Solstice, the Sun’s poles will switch back. During this switch there will be a tendency for the Sun’s magnetic field to pull the Earth’s field with it.

If the Earth’s magnetic poles switch, this would put stress on the planet aggravating earthquakes and volcanos, not to mention destruction of the electrical power distribution grid. And, if the switch happens fast enough don’t ever expect your computer to work again. But if you have old tube type equipment, keep it. It should survive just fine. It will work if you can find electricity."

Now… I am done… You may now slap me for your time. Also… I do not believe in the 2012 conspiracy thing. But if it does happen in 2012… I will slap myself for not believing… But I am a Christian so I don’t believe in the 2012 thing.

Flag Post

Oh geez…

Flag Post

There has been an unknown planet that people call “planet x” or “Nibiru”. It has a strange orbit because it only comes in the local solar system every 3600 years. In the year 2012, the planet x or Nibiru will come back causing many problems to the planet Earth.

That is not a fact.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marh:

Oh geez…

ANOTHER THREAD!?!?

The facts however;

On December 21st 2012, it is believed all the planets will line uo in a perfect line with the sun. This info leaked and some lunatic cooked up some crackpot theory that the world will end because of it.

Flag Post

Actually didn’t the planets allieng a couple years ago?

Flag Post

Not sure ‘bout that, give me a link, I’ll have a look.

Flag Post
Originally posted by notverygood:

Not sure ‘bout that, give me a link, I’ll have a look.

I don’t have it but i think someone said that in another 2012 topic… Not sure.

Flag Post

hmmm…considering it is definite they will align in 2012, and the planets from that date would take several years to re-align, I doubt it happened a few years ago.

Flag Post

hmmm…considering it is definite they will align in 2012, and the planets from that date would take several years to re-align, I doubt it happened a few years ago.

No i meant i think they already aligned and it won’t happen in 2012.

Flag Post

No, I am sure it is definitely happening in 2012

Flag Post

The disasters?

Flag Post
Originally posted by me_luv_food:

The disasters?

facepalm,headdesk No, the planets will line up. NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO US ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY

Flag Post

The disasters?

facepalm,headdesk No, the planets will line up. NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO US ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY

Well aren’t you picky.

Flag Post

The disasters?

But what if it does? Let’s wait until 2012…

Flag Post

Long answer No with a but, short answer yes with an if.

Which one would you like?

EDIT: me_luv_food, if something happens, I will allow you to say to my face “I told you so!”

Flag Post

check SD:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/9/topics/30054

Flag Post

Long answer No with a but, short answer yes with an if.

Which one would you like?

EDIT: me_luv_food, if something happens, I will allow you to say to my face “I told you so!”

But if something bad happens… I probably can’t get on the computer… Sooo….?

Flag Post

Horrible Histories The Angry Aztecs

Love those books