Forums Off-topic

[Game] Super-Hero Mafia, Game Over, Mafia Wins!(Needs Lock Mods!) (locked)

263 posts

Flag Post

Well, this is my second game, I’ve learnt quite a bit from the first, and because I’m on the first page now of the game lineups, I’m gonna go ahead and make this game…

—STORYLINE—
“Ya know what,” said Lex Luthor, the leader of villains, who was in his secret lair, to no one in particular. “I’m gonna make an alliance of super-villains, just like those super-heroes did to us!” He immediatly got up and grabbed his cell phone, and called the Joker “Hey Joker! Wassup man!” He said “Your mom died? HAHA! You’re just joking… thats not funny.. anyway, I need you to get the boys together, I’m startin an alliance, and were gonna kick those super-hero’s asses!” Soon, enough all these super-villains, some cooler and more kick-ass then others, were all inside Lex’s hideout. “Hello, friends.” He said, trying to look imposing. “I’ve gathered you all here today to help, erm, our cause to destroy all the super-heroes, and take over the world!!!” “Oh no, not another one of these nut-jobs..” mumbled the Green Goblin. Lex continued “I have a few bits of information this time, though, that will help us destroy the enemy once and for all! First of all, I’ve figured out that their secret identity, although it protects their loved ones from total anhilalation, has a weaak side. Their fellow super-heros don’t know who they are, unless they’re in uniform! And even then, they still have masks on! And the great thing is, we know eachother, because we never leave our houses without our suits on! Other than me, but I never leave this place anyway.. well anyway, the last, and most important piece of information, is that I’ve found that super-heros die when the people they are trying to protect die! We don`t even have to kill them! Lets say we want to take out Spider Man. We simply slay a few of New York`s citezins, and he’ll crumple to the ground. The only exception is that vile Super Man, we need Kryptonite to kill him. So what do you say, boys?” All of the super-villains sorta nodded in agreement. It was on..

Flag Post

-RULES-
1. No spamming, I know this is a game so it’ll be long, but don’t over do it.
2. Forum rules apply here, too. Respect them.
3. Don’t openly reveal your role.
4. Alliances are allowed, but I must be notified.
5. Night-kills must be in at least 6 hours before night ends
6. You’re modkicked if you don’t post in 72h without reason
7. You must vote every second day
More as I go along…

Flag Post

—ROLES—

NM: Super Man: The greatest super-hero of all time, the only way you can die is if a mafia finds the Kryptonian, kills him/her, takes the Kryptonyte, then kills you. Everybody knows who Super Man is at the start of the game
M: Lex Luthor: The baddest of the bad, you have the ability to night-kill two people thoughout the game. Also, if you find the Kryptonyte, Super Man instantly dies
NM: Spider Man: You’re Peter Parker, or Spider Man, and because you’re so good at concealing yourself, the mafia can’t figure out where or who you are, so you may escape night-kill once
NM: CIA Agent: Your training as an agent has given you the eye to see things most don’t. You know who one mafia is at the start of the game, but you cannot say who he/she is, or you will comprimise ‘The Mission’
M: Evil Sidekick: You have been dejected by the other super-villains for a long time, making coffee for them and what-not. Your anger to prove them wrong allows you to kill one person at night throughout the game
NM: The Batman: Your gadgets can get you out of almost any jam. So you can escape night-kill once
NM: MJ: As Spider Man’s girlfriend, you know who he is and he knows who you are. Also, Spider Man can save you from anything, including vote-off, once. If the votes are tied, you choose who dies
NM: The Flash: As a master of speed, you can run away from anything, so one less vote will be counted against you if the votes are tied
M: The Joker: Funny? I think not! As a master of sabotage, you have the ability to injure one person during the game. If the person isn’t healed in 72 h, they will die
NM: The Kryptonian: Your job is simple: don’t die so you can protect Super Man
M: The Green Goblin: Your super-crazy-awsome-flying-thingy can let you escape anything. One less vote will be counted against you, if it’s a tie
M: The Sandman: You are nearly invincible, so if you are voted off, you get to kill the last person that voted for you, as well
M: Green Goblin’s Son: Your hatred for Spider Man is near endless. One way to get back at him, though, is to take out MJ. You know the identity of MJ.
NM: A Civilian: Really just a normal person, but that unfortunatly means the super-villains want you dead. You have no special abilities.
NM: Mad Scientist: Although you are crazy, on the inside you are good, and you have some medical training. You have the ability to heal one that is injured.

Well, there you go! 9 Non-Mafia, 6 Mafia!

Flag Post

I think this’ll be a fun mafia game. :3

Flag Post

Have you given roles yet? I haven’t received mine

Flag Post

No, haven’t even started

Flag Post

—PLAYER LIST—
Mod(s): mantorman1

1. Iwagon (Death by mod-kick) Now taken over by buster991!
2. HappyYay
3. Walfordking (Killed on day 2)
4. Glitch92
5. Flyingman (Killed on day 3)
6. Chuck Norris343 (Death by mod-kick) Now taken over by Isonno!
7. Slater9731 (Killed on day 1)
8. Craigkiller (Killed on night 1)
9. DeadSoulReaper (Death by mod-kick) Now taken over by Cjgodman!
10. Mysterymason
11. Craig12390
12.AlvinFlummox
13. RMcD
14. Ncio
15. Evilgenius100

Flag Post

All roles have now been handed out, and:

CRAIG12390 IS SUPER MAN!!!!!

Flag Post

Yay! XD
Anyway lets get this started :D

Flag Post

Yes, we may begin

Flag Post

At last. I’ve been bored for hours!

Flag Post

Currently Day 1, and days are 48 hours long, nights 24 hours long
We can start voting, nobody can vote for Craig12390

Flag Post

Votes Slater9731

Flag Post
Originally posted by craigkiller:

Votes Slater9731

Im going to go with this too. Im voting Slater.

Flag Post

ok, 2 votes slater

Flag Post

Votes Slater9731

Flag Post
Originally posted by glitch92:

Votes Slater9731

Yay! 2 people agree!

Flag Post

Well, it seems we have a bandwagon

Flag Post

I’m going to wait for Slater’s response to this before voting.

I’ll see if he’s suspicious or not.

Flag Post

I take it mod kills are 72 hours with no post?

Flag Post

Votes slater! I love mafia game’s with there band wagon’s.

Flag Post

Hey mantor can you tell me who everybody is in a whisper? I’m curious and I will watch this topic. Although I promise not to tell anybody :P

Flag Post

Just confirming I’m here, and got my whisper! Quick question: can we change our vote if we want to?

Flag Post
Originally posted by buster991:

I take it mod kills are 72 hours with no post?

Yes
Alvin: Yes, once a day
Minion: Ya, I’ll whisper who’s mafia and who isn’t, ok?

Also: NOTICE: PLEASE, DON’T DELETE YOUR WHISPER, I MAY NEED TO CHECK IT FOR YOUR ROLE, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DELETED IT, JUST WHISPER ME YOUR ROLE
Also Also: I’ve added two more rules…

Flag Post

Sorry to be pedantic, but once a day real-time, or once a day game-time? I read it as game-time (48 hours?), but I just wanted to make sure :)