Forums Off-topic

Minecraft server for Kong

8 posts

Flag Post

I was wondering how many people on OT play Minecraft. Would there be enough of us to set up a server for? Does one already exist?

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

I was wondering how many people on OT play Minecraft. Would there be enough of us to set up a server for? Does one already exist?

I only play xbox 360 minecraft

Flag Post

There would. Most of us are too poor to pay for it though. I wouldn’t mind joining.

Originally posted by oliverlolface:

Kill yourself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

There would. Most of us are too poor to pay for it though. I wouldn’t mind joining.

Kill yourself.

Does this go to me, too?

Flag Post

I have a server, not letting you nerds on it. Don’t even know why I have it, I hate Minecraft…

Flag Post
Originally posted by PALMISANOLDR:
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Kill yourself.

Does this go to me, too?

I guess not…

Originally posted by GearsChicken:

I have a server, not letting you nerds on it. Don’t even know why I have it, I hate Minecraft…

plz let me haiv ownership plz

Flag Post
Originally posted by backup_4:

What is the adress.

Not made yet. I was wondering if there was any point of making one.

Flag Post

Minecraft is a fun game, but definitely not one to boast and brag about.