Forums Off-topic

Guy Looking At My Phone

18 posts

Flag Post

well i was playing pokemon on my phone in the train ( i didnt go to school with bicycle cuz it was raining) and the guy who sat next to me kept looking at my fucking screen. and i bet he was laughing at me cuz im big boy who is playing pokemon on his phone. but i thought he was annoying and yea just played further and didnt look at him. but discuss what u guys do whenever ur doing stuff on ur phone and people look at ur screen. also discuss what u think about it etc.

Flag Post

I was in college today and there you have ehm, cinema like seats. So the one row is a little lower than the other. I was whatsapping a friend and then i realised someone who sat behind me (so a row higher) was looking what I was typing. So annoying.

Flag Post

People watch me play FFR in class. It’s a bit annoying/embarrassing but for some reason they’re too fucking stupid to stop staring. God, one of them, I hate him SO much. SO. MUCH. Yet I can’t help but fap to him because he’s sexy. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by PillowLava:

People watch me play FFR in class. It’s a bit annoying/embarrassing but for some reason they’re too fucking stupid to stop staring. God, one of them, I hate him SO much. SO. MUCH. Yet I can’t help but fap to him because he’s sexy. :(

omg ur gay

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by PillowLava:

omg ur gay

Lets assume she is a girl. You have girlgamers.

Originally posted by mynameislian_:

I was in college today and there you have ehm, cinema like seats. So the one row is a little lower than the other. I was whatsapping a friend and then i realised someone who sat behind me (so a row higher) was looking what I was typing. So annoying.

Flip them the bird, or atleast type that sentence out :P.

Flag Post

This is easily solved.

Simply look up something that makes them regret ever looking at your phone screen. It’s always good to open up some animal slaughter when you have someone peeping.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fronebular:

This is easily solved.

Simply look up something that makes them regret ever looking at your phone screen. It’s always good to open up some animal slaughter when you have someone peeping.

stalk _

Flag Post

Oh, Pokemon is a great game. Dont be embarrassed out of it

Flag Post

what pokemon game

Flag Post

You should have killed him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spookyskeleton:

what pokemon game

x

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

what pokemon game

x

how would you even know if this wasnt your post

Flag Post

what pokemon game

x

I think you missed the joke.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

what pokemon game

x

I think you missed the joke.

i used to have missed the joke but then i took an arrow to the knee

Flag Post

Just stick your phone in your pants by your dick and then ask “Why you looking at my dick, you fucking creep?” very loudly so everyone on the bus hears you.

Flag Post

Do you know what arrow to the knee means?

Flag Post

It doesn’t bother me at all. Go ahead and look. I really don’t see what the problem is.

Flag Post

People don’t look at it since I don’t have it out often.