Forums Off-topic

300 posts! (locked)

16 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys! This is my official 300th post. I know it’s not much (because I saw plenty of you guys with like 1000/5000/1000+ posts) but I think it’s special because this is the first forum I didn’t actually get bored at. And I like the most of you guys. I made some nice contacts and had fun convo’s. So I wanted to use this as an excuse, to thank you all. All the funny and sarcastic people, all the really nice people, some brony’s, the dutch people, everyone. Just keep making kong the way it is. (even though I heard some people complain about ‘kong getting boring’ and ‘it used to be so much more fun’ but well those grumpy faces aren’t necessary because YOU make it fun. If you don’t then who does?)

Flag Post

Great job on those 300 posts.

Now it’s just another 4700 posts to go before you become famous in this forum. You’re already 6% famous!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fronebular:

Now it’s just another 4700 posts to go before you become famous in this forum. You’re already 6% famous!

If fame was what I was searching for I would have done this completely different :p.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mynameislian_:

If fame was what I was searching for I would have done this completely different :p.

Fair enough.

Now is your chance though if you ever wanted to. Start posting incoherent rubbish and you’ll become famous in half the amount of posts necessary, I guarantee it.

Flag Post

Fair enough.

Now is your chance though if you ever wanted to. Start posting incoherent rubbish and you’ll become famous in half the amount of posts necessary, I guarantee it.

Yeah but I don’t want people to see me as ‘another dumbass’ with as only goal to get attention because of my insulting and sarcastic posts. So no, than I rather be unfamous and this way

Flag Post

Fair enough.

Yeah but I don’t want people to see me as ‘another dumbass’ with as only goal to get attention because of my insulting and sarcastic posts. So no, than I rather be unfamous and this way

Well, that’s probably what I should have done too…

Instead I decided to have fun at the expense of others and now I have a mock worshiper.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Fair enough.

Well, that’s probably what I should have done too…

Instead I decided to have fun at the expense of others and now I have a mock worshiper.

Well sometimes fun at the expense of others isn’t bad. I mean I laugh about stupid messages, things people say or wear etc. also. The thing is not to really hurt people… because even though you don’t notice that might happen. I had a few accidents where it happened and I didn’t even noticed. But yea still, there is no one at this earth who didn’t do that at least once.

Flag Post

Wait, who even are you? I haven’t seen any of your 300 posts prior to this thread…
@frone Who says 5K is the landmark?

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Wait, who even are you? I haven’t seen any of your 300 posts prior to this thread…
@frone Who says 5K is the landmark?

Well those posts didn’t came there by themselves :p. But as you can see I’m Lian.

Flag Post

Or maybe they don’t exist and you hacked Kong ._.

Flag Post

Did it 29 times already

Flag Post

Or maybe you just didn’t look good ^^

Flag Post

i had 5000 on banned account

Flag Post

Or maybe you just didn’t look good ^^

Me, wrong? Never.

Originally posted by Hallucent:

Did it 29 times already

Now now Hall, no need to brag :P