Forums Off-topic

Is the iphone worth getting?

23 posts

Flag Post

Look my parents said that if I get at least 2 A’s and 2 B’s this marking period they’d pay for a new iphone 3g for me but the things (apps) that i download onto it are on my bill so should i take the offer or not. also state any cool things about it to convince me thanks and hurry time until the end of the marking period is short.

Flag Post

i think so from just seeing the ads for it. i think you should buy it.

Flag Post

thats like asking “is aids worth getting?”
seriously get something less crappy then an iphone, nokia probabily have an alternative

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXfireXx:

Look my parents said that if I get at least 2 A’s and 2 B’s this marking period they’d pay for a new iphone 3g for me but the things (apps) that i download onto it are on my bill so should i take the offer or not. also state any cool things about it to convince me thanks and hurry time until the end of the marking period is short.

Lol, 2 a’s and 2 b’s?

Damn you must be a bad student. xD

If your parents are gonna throw 500 dollars in the wind for something you should be
doing, then they aren’t setting a very good example. xD

Persuasion through grades =/= Teaching your child anything
Persuading your child =/= Parenting

Flag Post

srry i had my friend type this he was supposed to say all A’s

Flag Post

wich in my school is hard to get

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXfireXx:

srry i had my friend type this he was supposed to say all A’s

Why would you let your friend on your account?

Insecure…

Flag Post

you know whats funny?
I’m writing this from my ipod touch, which has the same features of an iphone.
if that doesnt make it worth getting, nothing does.
But seriously, its my most prized posetion. GET IT

Flag Post

look at the market remember apple is just a brand an many of there products you just pay for the logo like the ipod nano is £150 i could get a much better sony walkman for a mere £40 and i have both the £40 walkman is much better the samsung touchg and various sony ericssons the nokia g1 are all much much better

Flag Post

If it has an ‘i’ at the beginning of it, don’t get it.

Flag Post

idots. iphone is more than just an ipod with a phone.
the games you play on it are unreal.
it has free internet connection.
I CAN GO ON KONG ON IT
plus, you can touch it.
you have to get one before you can judge, believe me, its much better than any phone or music player anyone else makes.

Flag Post

plus, you can touch it.

That’s right everyone. You can touch it. You can actually touch it! Seriously, gone are the days when you didn’t touch similar products, gone are the days when games actually tried to be real. In these days, you can touch it! You can actually touch it! And the games, are completely unreal!

Now, before you say isn’t this going backwards, in terms of graphics, and no where for touching it, you’d be wrong! So incredibly wrong that I can’t actually explain how.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RMcD:

plus, you can touch it.

That’s right everyone. You can touch it. You can actually touch it! Seriously, gone are the days when you didn’t touch similar products, gone are the days when games actually tried to be real. In these days, you can touch it! You can actually touch it! And the games, are completely unreal!

Now, before you say isn’t this going backwards, in terms of graphics, and no where for touching it, you’d be wrong! So incredibly wrong that I can’t actually explain how.

yay! i got bashed by rmcd!
but seriously, it rocks. you have to have it to understand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by amanningman18:
Originally posted by RMcD:

plus, you can touch it.

yay! i got bashed by rmcd!

but seriously, it rocks. you have to have it to understand.

You can also pick it up and take it anywhere with you! Use it in the car,A restaurant or a funeral! It can also store music so you dont have to use a CD player!

Modern technology these days eh?

Flag Post

“it rocks”

but seriously:
http://www.iphonecomparison.com/

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone (has bad language on)

Flag Post

^

That picture is hilarious.

Flag Post

there was one comparing it to a commadore, but i couldnt find it :(
EDIT:disregard that it was for macbook air

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1337al:

there was one comparing it to a commadore, but i couldnt find it :(

EDIT:disregard that it was for macbook air

Yeah, backlit keyboard. xD

Flag Post

This?

Flag Post

thats the one haha, i edited my post after i saw it was for the laptop thing

Flag Post

ok first off i didn’t let him on we share because we live together
second it wasn’t a persuasion i propsed it

Flag Post

Seriously though, you should just get the ipod touch and a cheap phone with camera + video and you’ll have almost everything of the iphone with about half the price and next to no upkeep cost.

Flag Post

fuck no!!!!!!