Forums Off-topic

Who is the most active user in OT? (Debate thread)

68 posts

Flag Post

Well…

Just that. Theres obvious candidates such as Robly and other regulars, but WHO is the most active overall of them all? Since OT hasnt seen much activity so far today, itmakes me wonder if theres even active people, if any at all…

Flag Post

I’m 3rd most active. I would say you are 2nd and first, idk.

Flag Post

im not most active cuz im in school all the time but when im home i post on kong

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

WTF I am not that active…

I cant EVEN access kong unless its friday/saturday. So its literally impossible for me to be active at all…

Flag Post

When i began ot, with another account, i was quite active. I would reply to a majority of the current topics. Now i don’t really reply unless i have something actually useful to say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:

I cant EVEN access kong unless its friday/saturday. So its literally impossible for me to be active at all…

I just wanted to make you happy…..

starts a sad musical number

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:

I just wanted to make you happy…..

starts a sad musical number

Ahaha, well it actually sort of did, but I figured out it was an insult, rather than a compliment…

In fact for all I know this other post of yours may as well be an insult towards me because it migth be of sarcastic tone. As well as that one other dude´s post is probably making fun of me as well.

Flag Post

Whoa, let me stop you right there.

When I insult someone, I will use INSULT words, like faggot, bitch, dumb ass, etc…

I actually wasn’t being sarcastic though, I honestly said you could be 2nd most active.

Clears up confusion?

Flag Post

Whoa, let me stop you right there.

When I insult someone, I will use INSULT words, like faggot, bitch, dumb ass, etc…

I actually wasn’t being sarcastic though, I honestly said you could be 2nd most active.

Clears up confusion?

Yeah…

Althougt I am still not sure how I can be the 2nd most active when I cant even be on kong for 5 days a week (If lucky thats is),but OK!

Flag Post

Can I be 1621th?

Flag Post

This thread is a grave misuse of the word “debate.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheInternetRules:

But nobody cares because of swag.

Flag Post

Flag Post

You’re the most active user.

Flag Post

I love you again.

Flag Post

idk.

Flag Post

The only way to measure “activeness” would be to measure all the regulars’ posts within the exact same time period. But the thing is, posts =/= activeness =/= regular. Just because you post a lot does not mean that you are active and neither does that mean you are a regular. Most of those posts could instead be spam/necro/etc which in my opinion is much lesser in value.

I won’t name names but users who do one word posts on every thread and spam the entire forums for 2-3 months then quits is not an active regular user.

Flag Post

My ego doesn’t like this thread.

Flag Post

The most active user is probably Zamininc. Look at all his sick gains.

Flag Post

Fronebular used to be incredibly active but I haven’t seen him post in a while.
I used to post in bursts, posting on basically every current thread when I got on.
Now I check in 0-2 times a day, so I’m probably somewhere in the top 50 or 25, but not 10.
I can’t think of anybody who posts really actively to be honest. ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

You’re the most active user.

Way to go, theres absolutly NO WAY AT ALL to tell WHO are you even talking to…

Unless thats what you wanted, the disregard this sentence-

As soon as, if I ever fix my problem I am going to be aorund here A LOT. Not just because of the forums either… I have work to do here.

Flag Post

You are, aguspal. You’re also shit with all your shit threads and shit posts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Casper_D:

You are, aguspal. You’re also shit with all your shit threads and shit posts.

No I am not any of that…

I wish I could but unafortunally Kong is not accesible from my PC… I dunno who have done that.

I think I should hit 6K post in the next week… Its just I dont really want to rush it either. I want my post to have actual content.

Flag Post

you are, and you are also the worst user here

Flag Post

Me, I’m on kong like all day, I just don’t post all the time because OT is boring. :3