Forums Off-topic

Who is the most active user in OT? (Debate thread) page 2

57 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:
Originally posted by Casper_D:

You are, aguspal. You’re also shit with all your shit threads and shit posts.

No I am not any of that…

I wish I could but unafortunally Kong is not accesible from my PC… I dunno who have done that.

I think I should hit 6K post in the next week… Its just I dont really want to rush it either. I want my post to have actual content.

Too bad that content is all shit. 5k posts full of shit. I hope you have enough toilet paper to get rid of all your shit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

you are, and you are also the worst user here

Okey I will say it again.

I AM NOT THE MOST ACTIVE USER, I WOULD BE IF I DIDNT HAD THE STUPID PROBLEM I HAVE AND I COULD ACCESS KONGREGATE WHENEVER I WANT, BUT THATS NOT THE CASE SO YEAH

I also dont know what I did so that all off a sudden I am a bad user, let alone “the worst one here”. I am not even HERE half the time, how the fuck I could be that then…

Yes sometimes I do post random shit. Who dosnt. Its not like I cant resist doing it or anything, but the overall boredoomness of the actual status of OP dosnt really helps with this AT ALL.

TL;DR My posts are sometimes un/interesting and SO are the resposes to them, so for me its all fair game and I enjoy posting things- If you didnt noticed I almost never troll/flame.

Flag Post

if a whole two or more people berate you for your behaviour you really should start looking into it, trust me

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

if a whole two or more people berate you for your behaviour you really should start looking into it, trust me

Who should I care.

Why should THEY care…

Again, I am not even in Kong (Since I literally CANT) for 5 days each week… you would thing that would be more than enough…

I literally have no clue What should I do then.

Flag Post

Mafefe. Why. Why not? (Or that crow guy)
Also MFT.

Flag Post

annecool

Flag Post

It depends what you class as active, and whether it’s just limited to OT. For example I’m active in the forums everyday, but rarely play games anymore as I access Kong from my phone. I don’t post in OT everyday, but I do post in game forums everyday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

It depends what you class as active, and whether it’s just limited to OT. For example I’m active in the forums everyday, but rarely play games anymore as I access Kong from my phone. I don’t post in OT everyday, but I do post in game forums everyday.

Yeah its suppused to be OP only…

Flag Post

i vote op

Flag Post
Originally posted by annecool:

annecool

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FleurDeCerisier:

i vote op

I am not a possible option.

Flag Post

i vote op

You just said:

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

i vote op

You just said:

Nononono, its OT, as in Off topic, as in “Who is the most active user in OT?”.

For a moment you got me there but I realized the mistake :)

Flag Post

That’s not what you said.

Flag Post

That’s not what you said.

True, I didnt, I implied it but I guess the point wasnt clear.

I will edit so it IS clearer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

annecool

No.

wtf yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

annecool

No.

wtf yes

You’ve been here for what, 2 weeks, and you’ve accumulated less than 200 posts (on OT, you’ve got some other posts on the EE forums)
I got that in the matter of days.

Flag Post

Obviously me… Due to the fact that aguspal’s posts don’t count because they are way way way worse than Rolby’s

Flag Post

Well not me..

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

Obviously me… Due to the fact that aguspal’s posts don’t count because they are way way way worse than Rolby’s

Well considerating that most of Robly posts range from good to awesome (except those mindless wall of texts he makes when making a thread), then begin sligthly worse shouldt be that bad!

Flag Post

If you find Rolby’s posts to range between good and awesome, that’s deeply disturbing.

Flag Post

If you find Rolby’s posts to range between good and awesome, that’s deeply disturbing.

He reminds me so much of Youtube comments. That may be why I find his posts intriguing.