Forums Off-topic

What Do Memes Smell Like?

32 posts

Flag Post

Probably like fedoras, sweat, and depression.

Flag Post

Imagine freshly deflowered virgins mixed with sweat and hopes.

Flag Post

so clevure

Flag Post

aka shit

Flag Post

Wait, fedoras have a certain smell?
>inb4 haven’t you noticed it yet?

Flag Post

lol when u read memes as turned over it becomes semem which is like semen so books asks how semen smells like lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

lol when u read memes as turned over it becomes semem which is like semen so books asks how semen smells like lol

ur not funny.

Flag Post

And you accuse ME of not being funny.

Flag Post

What the flying walrus giblets are you fucking talking about you half eaten cheese slice on top of a dogs nose?

Flag Post

p.s: they smell like black people

#usingamemeinathreadthatismakingfunofmemeslol

Flag Post

Holy shit. Even for you this post is nonsense.

Flag Post

cock.

Flag Post

tits.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oliverlolface:

tits

That would make every meme great

Flag Post

I imagine them to smell like pizza. Either that or vomit that smells like pizza.

Flag Post

blood, sweat, tears, and other bodily fluids.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

lol nice one

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

lol nice one

Cesar, do you actually find that funny or are you just trollin’?

Flag Post

Your farts.

Definitely my best quality post ever

Flag Post
Originally posted by ReallyIntoBooks:

Probably like fedoras, sweat, and depression.

Fedoras?
Smells like DefCon

Flag Post

Memes, if they had a smell, the scent probably has no perfume or cologne (due to memes being “more common” for younger generations) and it’s probably just the smell of shampoo and conditioner. Potentially the smell of sweat due to puberty but beyond that I don’t think it’d be too bad of a smell. I’d say youth is the best way to describe it.

Edit:

Originally posted by betterplayer:

Fedoras?
Smells like DefCon

You’re seriously still going on about Defcon? Let me tell you this again, I saw maybe 6-7 fedoras at Defcon and literally 4 of them were due to a group of people that were in a contest having fedoras as their group’s theme. No one wears fedoras at Defcon, get over it.

With that being said I additionally thought that the smell of fall leaves could describe the smell due to memes dying out quickly (like leaves quickly falling from the trees).

Flag Post

Shocking and appalling.