Forums Off-topic

OFFICIAL CANDY BOX 2 THREAD

18 posts

Flag Post

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL CANDY BOX 2 THREAD!

Discuss Candy Box 2 n stuff.

http://candybox2.net/

Flag Post

I have 3948 lollipops in my farm o.O

Flag Post

I actually think this is best suited to General Gaming

I had a lot of fun with this game, makes for a good medium between an idle and and anti-idle game. However, I did find that some features I would’ve wanted were lacking (way to convert lollipops into candy, anyone?). Anyway, this definitely felt like somewhat of an upgrade to the first one. So many things can be done with ASCII, I am impressed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kadleon:

I actually think this is best suited to General Gaming

I had a lot of fun with this game, makes for a good medium between an idle and and anti-idle game. However, I did find that some features I would’ve wanted were lacking (way to convert lollipops into candy, anyone?). Anyway, this definitely felt like somewhat of an upgrade to the first one. So many things can be done with ASCII, I am impressed.

Lol i dont think you have played it for longer than 5 mins

You CAN convert lollipops to candy. Its easy, just plonk 2 lollipops into the wishing well at the south left corner of the map and there you go.

Flag Post

Wait. That was possible!? I never really noticed that, I did finish the entire game though. I suppose it is natural to miss a couple things during a first-time through :P >.>

Flag Post

This game is really addicting.

Flag Post

So I’m at the entrance of the castle and I need to become stronger so I can get through. The blacksmith doesn’t have anything new. Other than eating more candy, how can I upgrade my character?

Flag Post

It was fun, but too short. It can barely be called an idle game. It’s just an rpg with relatively unique graphics.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

It was fun, but too short. It can barely be called an idle game. It’s just an rpg with relatively unique graphics.

Its still an Idle Game because in order to progress you need to wait for more candy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Pirate:

So I’m at the entrance of the castle and I need to become stronger so I can get through. The blacksmith doesn’t have anything new. Other than eating more candy, how can I upgrade my character?

So you already have the scythe, right? If you don’t, wait for him to make something new. And remember to equip it, some people seem to have forgotten that part.

Flag Post

Try to get the magical sponge. You can then squeeze through the guards losing only about ~100 HP

Flag Post
Originally posted by oliverlolface:

Its still an Idle Game because in order to progress you need to wait for more candy.

The only “idle” part about it was waiting for the teapot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mikkmar:

So you already have the scythe, right? If you don’t, wait for him to make something new. And remember to equip it, some people seem to have forgotten that part.

I don’t have the scythe yet.

Originally posted by Kadleon:

Try to get the magical sponge. You can then squeeze through the guards losing only about ~100 HP

I’ll keep an eye out.

Flag Post

meh

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:
Originally posted by oliverlolface:

The only “idle” part about it was waiting for the teapot.

WRONG
YOU MUST GET CANDIES TO BUY THINGS

1 CANDY = 1 SECOND

[Request something to the developer] = 30 Candies

30 CANDIES = 30 SECONDS

IN ORDER TO PROGRESS YOU MUST BE IDLE FOR 30 SECONDS

YOU MUST BE IDLE

Flag Post

The scythe is the last item the blacksmith sells, remember that.
The sponge is found in a large body of what it absorbs.

Flag Post

i beat it a day after it came out

Flag Post
Originally posted by spookyskeleton:

i beat it a day after it came out

Good for you.