Forums Off-topic

What's the craziest amusment park ride you've been on?

27 posts

Flag Post

For me it would have to be The Incredible Hulk.

Flag Post

Probably the Mantis roller coaster at cedar point. You were standing up for the ride and were strapped in with head guards. The Coaster went upside down and lot sod terrifying drops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_(roller_coaster)

Flag Post

idk some shit at walibi i think lol

Flag Post

ive never been to sich place

Flag Post

The dominator. 500 feet in the air… oh dear

Flag Post

All of yall are pussys. :s I suppose top thrill dragster, though even that is a bit tame. 420 feet 120 mph. Really the hight isn’t what it is about.. but the feel of being pushed back during the launch.

Flag Post

any rollercoaster where you can be upside down is horrifying

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

any rollercoaster is horrifying

I fixed that for you.

Flag Post

I think It was called the Kingda ka

Flag Post

The merry-go-round is pretty hardcore. Seriously, getting down from the horse when it stops way at the top can be dangerous!

Flag Post

This little shit-head. Top-Thrill-Dragster, used to be the fastest in the world, but some chineese people made a faster one.

Flag Post

I would never ride on an amusement park ride again. They do nothing for me.

I have only been on two roller coasters in my life. One when I was 10 that I barely remember, and when I was 14 on a high school field trip. Both the ones where your legs are dangling. I got nothing out of either one. I can remember almost nothing about the first one when I was 10 except that i was emotionless the whole time. Almost fell asleep. Totally wasn’t worth 2 hours waiting in line.

The other one was similar, but I was a bit distressed because my glasses fell off during the ride and could not be found. Happened at the beginning of the day, so that was fun.

If I want a rush, I’ll sky dive into the ocean without a parachute. I’m sure I’ll be fine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

I have only been on two roller coasters in my life. One when I was 10 that I barely remember, and when I was 14 on a high school field trip. Both the ones where your legs are dangling. I got nothing out of either one. I can remember almost nothing about the first one when I was 10 except that i was emotionless the whole time. Almost fell asleep. Totally wasn’t worth 2 hours waiting in line.

The other one was similar, but I was a bit distressed because my glasses fell off during the ride and could not be found. Happened at the beginning of the day, so that was fun.

If I want a rush, I’ll sky dive into the ocean without a parachute. I’m sure I’ll be fine.

And this is where I should give you a lecture about why water acts like concrete when you hit it at high speeds.
But I won’t, because I sense sarcasm in that statement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoboMcJoe:

And this is where I should give you a lecture about why water acts like concrete when you hit it at high speeds.

u can slow urself down without a parachute stupid its called idk its name but u look liek ure dead

Flag Post

Kakum National Park, Ghana.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

u can slow urself down without a parachute stupid its called idk its name but u look liek ure dead

I believe you mean spreading your body into a horizontal position, which doesn’t slow you down enough to keep you from dying if you hit the water after skydiving without a parachute.
Edit: Actually I decided to do some research about this afterwards, and you actually can survive, but it’s not guaranteed or even very likely. The water must be at least 12 feet deep and severe bodily harm is still likely.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

I believe you mean spreading your body into a horizontal position, which doesn’t slow you down enough to keep you from dying if you hit the water after skydiving without a parachute.
Edit: Actually I decided to do some research about this afterwards, and you actually can survive, but it’s not guaranteed or even very likely. The water must be at least 12 feet deep and severe bodily harm is still likely.

oceans tend to be much much deeper than 12 feet

Flag Post

ur mom

Flag Post
Originally posted by PALMISANOLDR:

ur mom

Stop abusing time travel.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

ur mom

wtf how did that happen?

Flag Post

I can also ninja people with my ability.

Dammit, ya’ caught me

Flag Post

Daylight savings.

Flag Post

ur mom

Dammit , ya’ caught me.

Flag Post

The bumper cars. I’m too scared to get on anything else.