Forums Off-topic

Most harmfull thread for OT? (serious thread)

39 posts

Flag Post

Yeah, you read that right. The most harmfull thread for OT, NOT the worst one (I guess they can overlap thougt).

Aka a thread or threads that you think that, for one reason or another, are holding back OT and actively harming it.

Personally, I think this fits pretty well:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/77488-youtube-video-links-masterthread

So than this dosnt gets regarded as trolling/flaming, I will state the reasons by quoting myself:

“The most stupid thread that continuosly harms this forum is this one:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/77488-youtube-video-links-masterthread

No, I am not joking, this is a legit opinon. Just THINK about the possibilities of threads about individual videos begin commented on… instead of just going to post it in some random thread about videos just to be forgotten by the OTHER videos, since barely anyone even comments on them…

It would help OT´s dying status A LOT if it were gone…"

Yes, I do realize than THEN if this were to happen then the forums migth get a litte spammed with video threads, but its a small price to pay I say.

Flag Post

op’s threads

Flag Post

The Youtube masterthread is great, in my opinion. Cuts down on those threads with nothing but a link to a video in the OP.

I feel like there aren’t any threads that are harmful to OT.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FleurDeCerisier:

op’s threads

This is a serious thread.

Originally posted by V0idGuard:

The Youtube masterthread is great, in my opinion. Cuts down on those threads with nothing but a link to a video in the OP.

I feel like there aren’t any threads that are harmful to OT.

Yes, it does that pretty well.

Except that even if the OP is all but a link to a video, the thread would have a discussion about the video itself, so even if the OP is vague the thread itself can be worth it…

And its no better than having a thread were basically everyone ignores everybody´s else posts and just post their own videos withiout even looking at other´s. Its a complete waste to everyone.

Flag Post

your and rolby’s threads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:

This is a serious response.

Flag Post

Rolby’s threads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

your and rolby’s threads.

Look, I am ATTEMPING to have an actual discussion but stuff like this…

This is a serious response.

Makes me not want to do it.

And Robly threads are at least worth a read, and they are fun to read as well… so for me that is more than enough and its not harmfull at all.

Flag Post

i’m just saying
your threads are bad
i was asked to give my thoughts after all

Flag Post

it isn’t harmless at all, it’s not even that active.

Flag Post

i’m just saying
your threads are bad
i was asked to give my thoughts after all

Ok, I am trying to make them better then.

Originally posted by Roki123:

it isn’t harmless at all, it’s not even that active.

It is definitivly.

Flag Post

Just because you don’t like the response doesn’t make it not actual discussion. You hone in on ideas, that don’t really make sense, and then spam us with them, until we listen. Plus, you’re spammy in generally, with your vocal obsession with post count.

These are valid opinions, observations and discussion, whether you like it or not. If you don’t like it, don’t open yourself up to it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Just because you don’t like the response doesn’t make it not actual discussion. You hone in on ideas, that don’t really make sense, and then spam us with them, until we listen. Plus, you’re spammy in generally, with your vocal obsession with post count.

These are valid opinions, observations and discussion, whether you like it or not. If you don’t like it, don’t open yourself up to it.

Okey.

At the very least they could have said a REASON (not you but the other posters) but Ok I will give it a pass.

That begin said this is ineed a very serious thread (as serious as OT can get) so yeah…

Flag Post

This thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:
Originally posted by clumpy:

This is the stupidest thread I’ve ever seen this site produce.

No, people called a few of my threads that already.

Also the most stupid thread that continuosly harms this forum is this one:

No, I am not joking, this is a legit opinon. Just THINK about the possibilities of threads about individual videos begin commented on… instead of just going to post it in some random thread about videos just to be forgotten by the OTHER videos, since barely anyone even comments on them…

It would help OT´s dying status A LOT if it were gone…

Ot’s dying status.
Yeah it’s dying because you came back

But seriously, it’s not dying, take your retarded videos elsewhere

Thanks for copypasteing this into another thread where it was irrelevent, same reply

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

This thread.

I take this back. That candle cove shitposting thread is horrendous.

Flag Post

This one

Flag Post

Threads that have no potential to legitimately stay on topic for more than one page.

Which is a large portion of threads. Many are often just things someone would say in a chat room, and no real discussion can come from it. Causes just empty responses and the thread quickly dies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

This one

Nah, that one is cool.

Flag Post

I laughed so hard my belly fell out and my hands melted and my eyes drooped out like candlewax haha wee

Flag Post

tell me, how is that thread harmfull?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

This one

Damn, that is a horrible thread. Lock please.

Flag Post

Too me, it’s any thread that calls someone out for some stupid reason even though they do not know that person in real life.

Flag Post

ur threads

Flag Post

Any thread that isn’t about sick gains.