Forums Off-topic

Which is better Banana or Apple?

40 posts

Flag Post

Which do you like more Banana or Apple and which is better?
Tell me what can I do with banana and apple?

Flag Post

Bananas. Apples don’t taste as good and I’m only allowed to eat ones that have already been cut. Bananas, on the other hand, are plug and play 8)

Flag Post

: ) nice Bananas rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

apples for me.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Bananas bring more joy to people, if you know what I mean.

Flag Post

Yeah Joy is what i am looking for!

Flag Post

Apples. Bananas are pretty good, too, but anything banana-flavoured (besides for actual bananas) is guaranteed to suck. Apple-flavoured stuff and actual apples are pretty good, though. My favourite soda is apple-flavoured.

Flag Post

bananas are easier to eat etc. so i guess bananas

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

so it’s hard to eat apples?

Flag Post

Apples

Flag Post

Banana Bread is amazing so bananas.

Flag Post

Well I’d first have to go through the pros and cons of each (as I do not know my own answer at this point of time).

BANANA PROS

• You can cut up a banana and put the slices on toast
  • On the note of cutting a banana, you can easily cut the banana (assuming it’s 20cm) into 10cm, then each 10cm piece to 5cm, then cut that up to 2.5cm, cut that up to 1.25 cm, and repeatedly keep cutting it until it’s around 3mm and eat what you want and save the rest. Can you do that to any other fruit? Not any that I know!
  • Banana bread is absolutely delicious (only eat homemade banana bread so the actually banana is an ingredient!)
  • Chocolate covered banana is excellent
  • Deep fried banana is amazing

BANANA CONS

• There is really no texture whatsoever to a banana, it’s just mushy
  • You can easily bruise a banana
  • If you try to take a banana to class in your bag it’s most likely gonna squish and kill your textbooks with banana mush
  • Bananas can get boring fast

APPLE PROS

• Caramel dip + Apples = Delicious!
  • Has a nice crunch (depending on the variety of apple you choose)
  • You can peel or keep the skin on, you can’t say that about a banana! (Unless you’re the type to eat banana peels)
  • Easy to travel with, it won’t mush all over your stuff if you toss it around in a bag!
  • Apple tarts are delicious

APPLE CONS

• It’s harder to slice up apples into evenly proportionate pieces.
  • If you eat a variety of apple that you heavily dislike it can put you off from apples for a while
  • There are some really awful apple varieties out there
  • Apples can get too sour/sharp in taste

Well, I’m not quite sure how I’m going to decide which is better. I think they’re fairly equal in value in my opinion as they are seen as the most basic fruits in the US. I guess I’d say banana due to how delicious banana bread is and how you can cut it up into pieces to keep track of.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MmeBunneh:

Well I’d first have to go through the pros and cons of each (as I do not know my own answer at this point of time).

BANANA PROS

• On the note of cutting a banana, you can easily cut the banana (assuming it’s 20cm) into 10cm, then each 10cm piece to 5cm, then cut that up to 2.5cm, cut that up to 1.25 cm, and repeatedly keep cutting it until it’s around 3mm and eat what you want and save the rest. Can you do that to any other fruit? Not any that I know!
  • Banana bread is absolutely delicious (only eat homemade banana bread so the actually banana is an ingredient!)

BANANA CONS

• If you try to take a banana to class in your bag it’s most likely gonna squish and kill your textbooks with banana mush

APPLE PROS

• You can peel or keep the skin on, you can’t say that about a banana! (Unless you’re the type to eat banana peels)
  • Easy to travel with, it won’t mush all over your stuff if you toss it around in a bag!

APPLE CONS

• If you eat a variety of apple that you heavily dislike it can put you off from apples for a while

Well, I’m not quite sure how I’m going to decide which is better. I think they’re fairly equal in value in my opinion as they are seen as the most basic fruits in the US. I guess I’d say banana due to how delicious banana bread is and how you can cut it up into pieces to keep track of.

holy shit y are ur posts always so fucking long???

Flag Post

Apple.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MmeBunneh:

BANANA PROS

BANANA CONS

APPLE PROS

APPLE CONS

cuz they are.

Flag Post

Banana.

Flag Post

I tend to write longer posts because in the past I have had some users take apart my posts and create assumptions of what I wrote. Since then I have made sure to try to explain myself clearly in the first post so there is no confusion and if needed then I can clarify myself further in a second post. I’d rather not derail a thread by defending my original writing so much which is why I write as much as I can in the first post therefore the thread does not get derailed by, “Well you wrote _____ so that means you think _____” and “Well no, I didn’t actually mean that I think _____ so when I wrote _____ it meant ____.”

Flag Post

Bananas are awkward to eat, but apples are annoying.

Neither.

Flag Post

Banana. Once I’m halfway done with an apple, I don’t want it anymore. Fuck apples.

Flag Post

Banana

Flag Post

Apples.

Flag Post

Apples are sweeter than Bananas, which is why they have always been a favor to me.

Flag Post

apples to apples

cuz bananas look like dicks and i dotn like dicks lololol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

so it’s hard to eat apples?

Apples can be hard to eat depending on the circumstances (e.g. braces make it almost impossible).