Forums Off-topic

Parents Are Obsessed With Illuminati

15 posts

Flag Post

lol my parents are obsessed with illuminati atm theyre searching on google to crosses and pigs etc. on the carpets which muslims pray on and theyre searching for illuminati stuff and when they see a cross somewhere theyre like: wow hes part of illuminati. discuss illuminati lol

Flag Post

The illuminati is all for the greater good. Join us or die.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Utilitarianism < Deontology

Flag Post

Earlier this morning i was watching TV, and a commercial for the medicine Humira came on. A lady was walking down the street, and she passed a rather large painting of the eye of horus, which is used by the illuminati.

Flag Post

lol i doubt my parents even heard of illuminati before

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

mine either.

Flag Post

The Master Builder far outshines your measily organizations.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

no lol

Flag Post

I saw the topic title and I’d just knew you wrote it Rolby hahahaha

Flag Post
Originally posted by dsand:

Earlier this morning i was watching TV, and a commercial for the medicine Humira came on. A lady was walking down the street, and she passed a rather large painting of the eye of horus, which is used by the illuminati.

Wait what. Wasn’t their synbol a triangle with an eye in it? The eye of horus is not a triangle.

Flag Post

Kill them

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

lol my parents are obsessed with illuminati atm theyre searching on google to crosses and pigs etc. on the carpets which muslims pray on and theyre searching for illuminati stuff and when they see a cross somewhere theyre like: wow hes part of illuminati. discuss illuminati lol

they do know that the Illuminati symbol is a triangle with an eye in the middle and not a cross, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

You could ask them, I was surprised to find out my parents know as much as me about Illuminati.

Flag Post

The Illuminati was dissolved, like, 200 years ago. In Europe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RollerCROWster:
Originally posted by Rolby:

they do know that the Illuminati symbol is a triangle with an eye in the middle and not a cross, right?

yea, illuminati is praising the devil

i wanna kill people that s obsessed with illuminati